Chapter 8 Quidditch

Y/N:POV

The next morning in the great hall. we are sitting, eating. Harry is twirling his food on a fork. "Take a bit of toast, mate, go on"Ron says to Harry "Ron's right, Harry. You're gonna need your strength today"Hermione adds "I'm not hungry"Harry says. Snape comes up to the table. "Good luck today, Potter and Miss Gryffindor I guess you go by now. Then again, now that you've proven yourself against a troll, a little game of Quidditch should be easy work for you...even if it is against Slytherin" Snape says and walks off, limping. Harry notices this as did I.

"That explains the blood," Harry says still looking at Snape "Blood?"Hermione questions "Listen, last night, I'm guessing Snape let Goyle in as a diversion so he could try and get past that 3 headed dog. But, he got himself bitten, that's why he's limping"Harry says I smile as he calls the troll Goyle but I don't think Snape did it my own suspect was Professor Quirrell. "But why would anyone go near that dog?"Hermione asks.

"It's cute..."I trail "The day I was at Gringotts, Hagrid took something out of one of the vaults. He said it was Hogwarts' business, very secret"Harry says "So you're saying..."I start but got cut off "That's what the dog's guarding. That's what Snape wants"Harry says I shake my head and put it in my hands.

We hear owl screeches as Itim and Hedwig enters the Great Hall. They are carrying  very large, long parcel. They drop them at the same time on the table. "Bit early for mail, isn't it?" Hermione asks us I see a letter on mine but Harry didn't get a letter and the letter is only addressed to me "But I-I never get mail" Harry says surprised. "Let's open them!"Ron says eagerly. We open them and it was two Nimbus 2000's my mouth is agape 'but Mum and Dad don't have the money for this'.I look at Harry who was looking at the Professors table and I saw Hedwig geting patted by Professor McGonagall she saw me looking and she shrugs as if saying she didn't and I look over the Professor's table no one look suspicious I look at the letter and open it and read in my head.

'Dear Y/n

You don't know me but you will know me when I get out of here may take one or two years so please be safe and keep Harry from being as reckless as his father, swettie I gave you this as a late birthday present

Much Love 

//PADFOOT'

"What's that Y/N?" Harry asks I look at him and Smile  "A letter from a Padfoot?"I whisper to my two friends and brother "What does it say?" Harry asks with his cute smile. I smile and give him the letter he reads it out so Hermione and Ron could hear "Dear Y/n You don't know me but you will when I get out of here may take one or two years so please be safe and keep Harry from being as reckless as his father, swettie I gave you this as a late birthday present"Harry reads we all look at eachother like we just saw a killer. 

Later on inside a Quidditch tower. We is marching towards the starting gate. We reach it and stop, behind a close double door. "Scared, Harry? Y/n?"Oliver asks us I shake my head. "A little"Harry answers I smile at him showing feelings "That's all right. I felt the same way before my first game"Oliver says I roll my eyes  cause he's a friend of the twins and he told me this three times or more when he was over for this summer.

"What happened?" Harry asks concerned. "Er I don't really remember. I took a bludger to the head 2 minutes in. Woke up in the hospital a week later"he says looking at me and Harry who looks scaerd "Harry it's fine you will do great" I say with a smile and my hand on his shoulder I swear I saw a pink tint his cheeks.

We look straight ahead as the doors open we mount our brooms and zoom out onto the enormous pitch. There is cheering. Lee Jordan, the Quidditch commentator is announcing from a tower. "Hello, and welcome to Hogwarts' first Quidditch game of the season! Today's game Slytherin versus Gryffindor!!!"Lee my brothers bestfriend says through the speaker. We take our positions in the air in a circle. Harry weaves in, highest amongst. He looks down at me and I smile at him and he smiles back. "The players take their positions as Madam Hooch steps out onto the field to begin the game"Lee says dramatically.

"Now, I want a nice clean game...from all of you"says Madam Hooch and looks at the Slytherins. She kicks the trunk, and the bludgers zoom out. "The bludgers are up...followed by the Golden Snitch. Remember, the snitch is worth 150 points. The seeker who catches the Snitch ends the game" I nod towards the twins they nod back. The snitch zooms around each Seeker's head, then disappears. Hooch grabs the Quaffle. and I get ready. "The Quaffle is released...and the game begins!" I take the Quaffle and pass it between me and my two team mates.

I take possession of the ball again, I zoom past the Slytherins towards their goal, and throws the ball, and scores! There is a ding. "Y/n Gryffindor Windsor scores! 10 points for Gryffindor!"Lee cheers. He presses a button and a 10 shows up beside a plaque with Gryffindor's name. I see Harry in the air who is claping "Yes!" he says 'wait how can I hear that my thought is cut short by a bludger that zooms by him. I straighten up a little to focus back on the game. "Whoa!"Harry says. 'I still don't know how I hear him must be one of my powers or an animegus thing' I think. In the stands, Gryffindor cheers. "Well done!"Hagrid cheers.

"Slytherin takes possession of the Quaffle. Bletchley passes to Captain Marcus Flint"Lee saysand I zoomed after the Quaffle. me and Katie Bell pass the Quaffle back and forth as we strategize to score. I take the Quaffle and I throw it and once again score! "Yes!"I say while I keep playing "Another 10 points to Gryffindor!"Lee cheers with the rest of the Gryffindor, Teachers and..Malfoy...?The Slytherins decide to get messy. They dodge, kick, and try to score. Once again, Oliver blocks. "Give me that!"Flint says and he grabs a beaters bat from one and whacks a bludger right at Oliver.

It hits Oliver directly in the stomach and he plummets to the ground, knocked out. This causes the entire audience to boo. Harry is visibly upset as the Slytherins laugh. The Slytherin members head off. One jumps over Fred and scores. Lee adds 10 points in the plaque with Slytherin's name. Slytherin cheers. "Take that side!"Flint yells to his teammate. They box Johnson in and sent her into the capes covering one of the towers. She falls down in and is out. The crowd boos. Slytherin scores once again.

I took the Quaffle from Flint harsh and he did a 360 and I keep going and I score. Gryffindor cheers and Lee adds 10 points. Suddenly I drop the Quaffle and my broom went crazy and I don't know why but now I see Harry hanging of his broom holding it with one hand at the same time as both of our brooms go back to normal I jump on the broom flying fast to get the Quaffle.

I score two times when I see Harry diving for the Snitch which I see very clear for being 50 feet away Harry and the Slytherin Seeker is getting too close to the ground in my liking the Slytherin Seeker pulls up but Harry keeps going. He pulls up just above the ground and he stumbles on the broom and falls off and I zoom down and land even if I still play I only cared for Harry but I stop when I land "It looks like he's going to be sick" I strangely hear Hagrid say and I can not see on his face that his going to be sick he looks fine to me real fine. Y/N stay on topic he spit out... THE GOLDEN SNITCH!!.

I run up to him and hug him and I hear a flash I look to see Fred and George with Hagrids camera and they gave it back to him. "He's got the Snitch! Harry Potter receives 150 points for catching the Snitch!" "Gryffindor win!"Madam Hooch yells from her broom. Harry raises the Snitch into the air while still hugging me and the crowd, and our team, cheers. "Go go Gryffindor! Go go Gryffindor! Go go Gryffindor! Go go Gryffindor!" Every Gryffindor cheers. And some teachers.

Before:1471 Words After: 1492 Words

(EDITED(2021/11/2)

Love You <3