Uh

I slowly walk down the empty hall towards Mr. James room.My stomach churns and I feel as though i was going to puke because of how nervous i was. My palms were sweaty, my heart was in my throat and the worst of it, my knees were shaking. But, i hear the 2 familiar arguing voices again. 

"I can't believe you! I can't fucking believe you!"she yells.

"Ah! Stop bloody hitting me and tell me what I did this time!"Mr. James yells.

"You're still cheating on me! Riley told me he saw you kissing a woman yesterday. IN SCHOOL> RIGHT DOWN THE HALL!"she yells.

My throat grew dry as i took a few steps back.

"And your going to believe that two faced wanker contrary to your fiance?"he asks.

"You're just as two faced!"she yells in syllables, hitting him again.

"Then why the hell are you marrying me!"he yells at her.

"Because i love you!"she yells back at him. 

"Then trust me! If you love me trust me!"he yells.

"IF I COULD TRUST YOU I WOULD STEPHEN!"she yells aggressively

Suddenly I knock on the door. Stephen looks over and sees me and smiles as if his wife wasn't standing there. He walks over and pulls open the door. 

"Hello Leah, please come in"he says stepping aside.

I walk in and make eye contact with his fiance.

"Leah, this is my fiance Brie, Brie, this Leah, she's one of my students, she has manditory after school tutoring"Mr. James says.

"Pleasure"i say offering her a handshake.

She keeps her arms folded as she walks in a circle around me.

"What grade are you in, Leah?"she asks.

"12th"i respond.

"And you're 18?"she asks.

"Yeah"i respond as she walks over to Mr. James.

"She's very pretty"she says to Mr. James.

"I'm not allowed to think that, am i?"he says.

She gives him a smug look before turning back towards me. 

"Nice to meet you"she says rather sarcastically before walking to the door.

"I'll be at home"she says as she leaves.

Once the door closes Mr. James looks at me and smiles. Then he looks at his watch.

"Your on time"he says stepping closer.

I step back a little.

"Are you like, bi or something?"i say out of nerves. 

"Not really, i guess you could say i've tried everything when it comes to pleasure"he says stepping closer again.

"My friend Ny said you two have done it before"i say stepping back.

"Ny? Hm, what's his last name, maybe i'll remember him"he says stepping closer.

"Jensin"i say backing up again.

This time i hit a desk, and I am unable to move back any further. He puts his hands on the desk behind me and leans towards me.

"You smell great"he says quietly. 

"..thanks"i say.

He looks me up and down before smiling.

"I think i've figured it out"he says.

"F-figured what out?"i ask.

His hands move up my cropped, oversized sweatshirt and rest on my waist.

"Why i like you so much in these clothes, easy access"he says.

For some reason i begin to shake from my nerves.

"Don't be nervous, love"he says softly, leaning in.

Suddenly I hunch over to the left and vomit. Mr. James steps back a little before chuckling. 

"Im sorry! I'm so sorry, i-i've never been so nervous in my life i-i just-"he cuts me off by pulling his hankerchief out of his pocket and wiping my bottom lip softly. 

"Breathe"he says calmly.

I breathe in deeply as he cups my cheek.

"I understand your nervous, it's your first time, i was the same"he says.

"I doubt that"I say. 

"You're right, i was stoked, but still, no shame in being nervous."he smiles, making me chuckle.

"It's alright, we don't have to do anything yet, i get it"he steps back and i loosen my shoulders. 

He walks over to his desk and pulls open one of his drawer whilst undoing his tie.

"What are you doing?"i ask.

"You just yucked all over my shirt i'm changing" he chuckles.

He pulls open his shirt and then takes it off fully. I nearly faint, becoming weak in the knees. Turns out, his entire BODY is covered head to toe in tattoos, not just his arms and neck. My breathing hitches and he turns around. His front side was even more impressive than his backside. Noticably muscular, and the tattoos were just breathtaking.

"hAh"i say quietly.

"Were you not expecting this?"he chuckles as he pulls his clean white shirt over his arms.

"Your nipples are pierced"i say.

He looks down at them and smiles.

"Yeah, for pleasure. Do you like them?"he asks as he buttons up his shirt.

I sit down in a desk and swallow the lump in my throat.

"They're..nice"i say.

"Have you ever wanted them?"he asks pulling a new tie over his neck.

"What?"I question.

"I'm just saying, I could do it"he shrugs, making me blush.

"But then you'd have to see my.."i cover the things im most self consious about on my body.

He tilts his head, walking over to me.

"What's that about"he asks in his charming brittish accent.

"It's nothing"i huff.

He smirks as he steps back.

"Alright"he says.

Seems he's cooking up some sort of plan. I. Am. Scared.

prepare for smut in the next part.