35; ig live

obx is live

"hi guys i'm just setting this up for chase because he doesn't know how to use technology! stream outer banks on netflix!"

chase shoved thalia out of frame with a light push before saying hello to the people rushing into the live.

madelyn and drew were also with them, so madelyn popped down in the seat beside chase while thalia sat on the ground in front of drew.

"what was your favorite moment on set? wow i don't know there's so many." madelyn squinted slightly to try to remember fun times on set but they could barely think of anything that wasn't fun for them.

thalia smiled at chase and madelyn's natural chemistry, knowing that it was obvious to anybody with eyes that the two were together, despite their denial. she almost hummed at the feeling of drew playing with her hair but she just opted for a smile over her shoulder.

"where's pip? pip is right over there. she's here to make sure i don't mess up this live or spew any deep dark secrets." thalia rolled her eyes but looked at chase with a wide smile.

"i should be your manager for how many times i've saved you from career catastrophes."  chase gasped in mock offense, pressing a hand to his chest as he stared at the girl with a dropped jaw.

"i resent that." he hissed softly and thalia just waved him off.

"not my fault you're awful at keeping secrets." chase stuck out his bottom lip in a over dramatic pout as he looked back at the camera.

"i do not suck at keeping secrets." thalia barked out a laugh at that and turned to face chase, leaning an arm over drew's lap to keep her upright and still give him access to play with her hair.

"there was that one time junior year that you cheated on a math test and had such bad guilt driven anxiety that you told your mom about it a week later. and then the time where you had to take me home from a party because i was too drunk to walk myself, and we snuck back into my house perfectly fine but you told my mom the next morning because she smiled at you and you felt bad. or the time-"

"i get it!" madelyn and drew were practically rolling around with how hard they were laughing while chase was regretting the decision to have thalia around for this.

"thalia will no longer be joining us for any instagram lives after this one." chase muttered to the camera but madelyn just shook her head.

"thalia will be joining us for every livestream after this one." the girls smirked at each other and thalia blew madelyn a kiss.

she looked up at drew who was pouting softly, so she rolled her eyes but titled her head up to give him a quick and soft kiss.

"you big baby." she muttered softly but he just smiled widely.

"your big baby." he whispered in her ear and placed a kiss right underneath it before pulling away from her and listening to more questions from maddie and chase.