Chapter 26

As she was about to reach LU, a hand grabbed her wrist and forcefully dragged her in the dark room giving her no time to comprehend what's happening .

"Don't even think about it!" Musa roared at her furiously as he pulled her in a dark room.

"S-Sir? What happened?" Nayyab asked startled and scared.

"Don't even pay heed to what that so called Dr.Arham said. You are not saying yes." Musa said tightly gripping her wrist. Nayyab starred at him confused and then anger flared up as she realised what he meant.

"Why?! Who are you to say this?! It's my choice." Nayyab snapped back.

Musa was already on the verge on losing his calm and hearing reply made the beast come out.

"YOU WILL NOT MARRY HIM! I won't allow it!" Musa roared at her and Nayyab backed away a little.

"W-Why?!" Her voice was barely audible as she struggled to free her wrist.

"Because I said!" Musa breath were coming in loud pants.

Nayyab looked at him as he have lost his sanity. "But that is no reason!"

"You want to know the reason? Right?" Musa asked growling as he leaned closer to Nayyab. Nayyab got scared but still nodded.

"Because you Nayyab are mine! You are mine and I won't allow anyone to take you from me." Musa said pressing each word and Nayyab looked at him shocked.

What?!

"What?...." Nayyab could only say this.

"Yes! I want you and you are mine Nayyab." Musa said again, softly this time, freeing her wrist.

"Will you marry me." He said passionately staring in her shocked hazel orbs, with smile.

"I-I don't know what to say...." Nayyab was speechless. She was now sandwich between two men.

She didn't even understand if he was asking or telling her!

"Take your time but I need your answer in a week... I am very impatient man Nayyab...." he said stepping away from her. Nayyab was quite...

"But Nayyab I want the answer to be positive." Saying this he arrogantly exited the room leaving behind a confused and worried Nayyab.
__________________
Nayyab didn't talked to Musa or Arham after that. She ate the food quietly and then with Amal sat on another tabel till Maham's rukhsati. Next day wedding reception went by fast. She was back in her room now, packing all the formal clothes to place them in cupboard.

She has ignored Musa and Arham both yesterday and so she did today. She felt like she was stuck between two walls. She felt frustrated. Laying on bed, she felt tear run down her eyes.

If her parents were alive, would all this be different? Would they have sent proposal to her home like gentlemen rather than confronting her personally....

She stayed in her till it was time for dinner and finally a maid told her to come downstairs for dinner.

As she reached the she saw everyone seated. It was only family now as all the relatives have left. Nayyab was relieved that she didn't have to face Hira anymore as a mere comment from her made her mood sour.

"Come Nayyab sit beside me." Nour begum said smiling and Nayyab nodded her head and without looking at Musa made her way to sit beside old woman. Soon Musa's father ad grandfather came and all started to eat.

"I am missing Maham already." Ajmal Khan said smiling reminiscing the old moments with his daughter.

"Yes always smiling, our beautiful daughter." The mother said as a lone tear pricked her eyes.