Alex standall

Dear diary,
Charlie here, so since this IS my diary and will only be seen by me, myself and I, I figure why not talk about some thing, or someone,
his name is Alex standall.
He's this senior kid at school, he is really interesting to me, he's always sad, like, always even when we are hanging out with Tyler he seems completely out of it, he never talks to us about anything fun or cool he did over the weekend he just complains and asks us about us. I don't mind talking about myself but I just wanna know more about him. I mean I know a lot about him, but not about the stuff I wanna know.
I don't know what I'm talking about.
I've told the guys on the football team that i though he was hot my first day because honestly I truly did. I saw him talking to Zach and I felt my insides turning. He seemed troubled even then. When I told the guys he was hot they all said "oh that's officer Standall's kid, Charlie if you like that guy you've got a lot to ask him, because that kid is complicated. Plus I don't think he's into guys he's been after the same girl for more then a year now"
Then I realized that I'm definitely into him because even though they told me he was complicated not once did it pop into my head "okay I'll leave him alone"
No
All I could think about was listening to him tell me about his problems and hugging him when he needs it.
I also realized I still felt this attraction to him. It was actually even stronger then before.
I found myself walking over to Zach and Alex but I couldn't say anything to Alex because I didn't know him so I patted Zach on the shoulder and said hello... completely ignoring Alex... he never brought this up to me in the month we've been hanging , but I get it. I don't think he likes me, maybe as someone to tag along with him and Tyler but not as a real friend, let alone how I feel about him.
But yah Alex hasn't really opened up to me at all, I've asked Tyler if we could hang out everyday that I knew him and Alex were going too so that I could spend a little bit more time with Alex,
that clearly hasn't helped because I still don't know shit about him. All I know is that he gets really happy when I give him cookies I've made so I tend to bring a couple cookies with me everyday just incase I bump into him and he doesn't seem to happy. Anyways that's all I got about Alex standall.. this has officially became a diary!
Goodbye, love, Charlie