Your first time With niall

Niall's been sending you sexy pictures all day.
You keep getting turned on but he won't be home till 9 and it 7:47
You are ready for him to get home so you guys can have at it, just one problem it's your first time, but you need him, you crave him.

You decide to practice, because niall doesn't know it's your first time.
You decide to twirl you finger around your clit and you start to moan you finger your self and it hurts but it turns to pleasure.
You decide to stop. It 8:54, niall should be home any minute you decide to go get some green lacy panties and bra on.
And you lay in bed all sexy like to show niall who's boss.
Niall walks in and says I'm home, I'm ready to get our party on- wow he says as he walks in.
You smile and say hi Niall you know if you want this you are going to have to beg for it and you said it in a low sweet way it turned him on.
You are so sexy I can even imagine not having you right now.
Aw Niall your making me HORAN-y lol
See what I did there as you giggled and he giggled as well
He took his shirt off and climb on top of you and unclasp the bra and threw it.
Baby I'm going to fuck you so hard you will not beable to walk for a week and you will be screaming my name so loud the lads will be able to hear you from down the road.
You smiled and said OK
You took his pants off and he made his way down to your panties and said did I make you this wet or did I make you this wet with a grin
He bit the underwear with a fierce growl and pulled then off.
He started to lick your clit so lightly it felt like it wasn't even there.
You moaned loudly
He stuck his tongue in and explored everywhere and you keep moaning niall get in me now!
Patient my dear! I have to prepare you first!
With out your knowing he jammed a finger in and you moaned with a arch in your back and your head back in pain yet pleasure.
He added
Another
Then another
And you screamed NIALL FUCK!
He smiled and said its your turn babe
You said ok since it's my turn you tease me two can play at that game.
You went down to his boxers and rubbed this cock as it grew bigger with him moaning
You took the boxer off and licked his tip and passion. You started to bob all of it in and out and massaged his balls with him screaming your name.
Now get in me now horan before I make you!
Ok! He screamed
You flip around so you are on bottom again. He puts his cock at your entrance and goes in slow and you feel pain and winced but it turned into pleasure and said go now fast.
He speed up and speed up till he went as fast as he could, he took out for a second and bent you legs so your knees where on your shoulders. He said it more pleasure this way. He re enters at full speed and you feel it coming you say niall I'm about to cum!
Me too babe hold on!
On 3 ok! Ok!
1,2,3!
Warm juices flow together.
Niall can I tell you something?
Ya babe anything.
This was my first time.
What!
Ya I practice before you got home.
You good, I hope it's rougher
next time.