I. - ulyanheek

yn pov
-okay, fine, ill go, but only because you're my best friend ugh.
-yay thank you besti 🌲!!¡ you will not regret it, i promis.
i hung up my nokia 3310 and sighed. i ploped on my bed and looked over at the book i wanted to read tonight. it was a book about gardening.
i opened my closet looking for an outfit for tonight. i decided to wear a checkered skirt and a pastel grey sweater. to spice it up, i put on some knee socks because i dont like showing my ankles.

 to spice it up, i put on some knee socks because i dont like showing my ankles

i added some light makeup and put on my glasses. i was ready, but i didn't want to go. i sighed one more time and lefted.

timeskip - ulyanheek ✨
floreean pov
-you want another bottle of grey goose, mastuh? - one of my servants asked me. i didn't know their name, but i shook my head no. they bowed and left. i was getting ready to film my instagram story announcement when two girls caught my eye. one loked like a slut and was probably 15 years old and the other one looked like a bookworm who likes 2015 tumblr. tbh i wanted the slut to suck my dick so i ordered one of my servants to spike her drink. the other one had nice hair. my eyes glimmered with interest and i licked my lips.
-wait! - i yelled to my servant who was going to the slut to take the other girl as well and take her to one of my closest friends, julyan. the servant bowed and went to get the gorls.

yn pov
-ugh wtf luna, i hate this, i wanna go home.
-stfu, yn. the music is great, just enjoy it.
i pulled out my phone and went straight to the pdf of the gardening book i wanted to read tonight. i felt luna tap my shoulder as she yelled into my ear: "im gonna go get drinks. what would you like?"
-water is fine. - i responded and she rolled her eyes.
-ill bring you amaro kolu.
i didnt know what that is so i just nodded my head. i continued reading my book.

timeskip - 20 min
where is luna? she sure is taking her sweet time with the drinks. i should go find her.
i closed my pdf and went to the bar. she wasnt there. i looked for her everywhere and then remembered - shes probably in the resteoom. i walked over there and entered the room when i felt someone put a cloth over my mouth. the cloth smelled weird and i immediately knew what that meant cuz im really smart, you guys. i couldn't fight the person so i jist gave in.

and then everything went black.

--------
an
hey guys xoxo
hopefully you liked this chaptuh!¡
follow us for more.
thank you guys!
👩🏿