VII. - fly low 🕊

yn pov
omg wtf you guys, this is my best friend. what is she doing here?
-what are you doing here?
-omg bossu, what is this bitch doing here??
-hoo, i united you two again and you're already fighting? interesting. - floreean said smirking.
-you left me in the club, you whore.
-no i didn't, i just went to get drinks and got kidnapped ugh.
-stfu, nobody asked ugh.

3rd person pov
-julyan, lets leave these to it. i need my daily hair. we're going to flowers. - floreean said motioning to julyan to follow him to the elevator.
-yes bossu. - julyan followed and they left the floor.

yn and luna kept on bickering.
-give bossu his daily hair right now, slut! - luna yelled and grabbed a fistfull of yn's long luscious hair.
-wtf whore, give him your hair.
-no, im his girlfriend and youre a peasant.
-oh no you didn't-
-yes i did. - luna said and tugged on yn's hair more.
yn spun around pulling both her and luna. she ran towards a window wall and spun herself so that physics (cuz shes really smart, you guys) pushed luna down from the window onto the ground.
luna started falling and as she was falling, yn could see a lot of her hair in luna's hand.
-wtf, bitch snatched my wig ugh.
yn was mad and luna was screaming as she was falling down.

the elevator door opened on the flowers floor and as julyan and floreean stepped out they saw something fall into the garden. julyan saw that it was a person on the ground and immediately panicked.
-omg yn!!!! - he quickly ran outside just to see luna lying dead on the ground. he immediately exhaled in relief. soon after, floreean got next to luna as well.
-is she dead?
-yee. - julyan said.
-ugh okay. ill go check on yn. you stay with the flowers and get rid of the body.

floreean made his way back to the elevator and to the fifth floor. yn was watching through the now broken window so she didn't even notice someone coming back to the floor. soon after, she felt something cover her eyes. she gasped.
-are you lost, bibgorl? - someone whispered into her ear.

-----
an
hey guys xoxo
omg what's happening
luna dead???
bruh 😔🥀💔
bye
👩🏿