Late Registration

(^ hairstyle and outfit)

"Good evening, everyone. If you're here for The Digital Marketing Strategies Class: you've come to the correct place. If you're here to inquire about the listing for a mixed-breed litter of premature breech terrier puppies: you've come to the correct place. I am Dr. Charles Telphy." Our Professor says as I lay my head down on my desk in Digital Marketing Strategies class behind my twin and next to an Indian guy who keeps gawking at me.

When will this class be over!

I close my eyes as I slowly feel my high blow... fuck I should've drunk another cup.

I hear the blonde girl next Luca snap at the girl in yellow hoodie with curly hair.

"Hey, I'm Jazz. She's Skylar," The more curvier one introduces.

"Are you guys-" "-Twins? Totally," They simultaneously making me perk up.

"Really us too. Hi I'm Logan and this Luca," I say gesturing to him while he just lifts fingers with looking at them. While in the room looks at me confused.

"Our mom thought she was having twin boys," Luca says in monotone but still not looking up. I nod as realization hits them.

"Well, I'm Aaron. These are all my pins to represent my pride of being a black man. This one's Black Lives Matter, I got I can't breathe, Michelle 2020. Justice for Kalief Browder, and Free Assata Shakur," Aaron says while pointing at each of them.

"Oh and what's the bracelet for?" The girl who I now know as Zoey asks and whispers back something I can't hear.

"Um, BSU's protesting the fact that Cal U is changing the blackboards to whiteboards. Why would they do that?" Aaron says making me roll my eyes and chuckle.

"Right like it has everything to do with racism but nothing to do with advancement in technology," I say sarcastically making my brother snicker.

"Here we go," Luca says right before he takes off his hood.

"This dude. Uh is uh, something funny bro?" Aaron asks him.

"Nah we get it. You're um 'woke'," Luca says as I laugh hard.

"Okay my bad about caring my culture. Maybe I should be more like you and spend all my free time, ring shopping." Aaron says as I narrow my eyes at him.

"Says the guy wearing a ducktail in 2018," I say while sitting on top of my desk making Aaron turn around and look at me.

"Yo who was even talking to you?!" Aaron asks me just as Luca cuts in and they start bickering.

"Dude! Would you keep it down? This isn't a Magic Johnson Theater," The guy who was eye fucking two minutes ago says making us all give him a look.

"Excuse me?" I ask as he quickly switch gears.

"But it'd be cool if it were. He's a community entrepreneur," He tries to cover up as I stare him down.