Obi-Wan Kenobi

Warnings: Kissing, implied sexual conent

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were being chased through the halls of the ship. The sound of blasters rang against the walls. "Hurry this way!" I yelled turning the corner. Obi-Wan nearly tripped from the sharp last minute turn we had to do. "We're going the wrong way!" Obi-Wan spoke out. "I know but they're everywhere. Wait-" I started, still feeling an uneven amount of enemies ahead of us. In a panic I looked at my surroundings and noticed a closet not too far from us. It was small but it'll have to do.

"I found a place for us to hide it out", grabbing Obi-Wan's hand leading him to the closet. Opening the door I noticed how small it really was, but I still forced Obi-Wan in with me. "We won't fit!" Obi-Wan exclaimed as though he was uncomfortable with the situation. Not replying to his comment I just made my way in.

Our legs tangled together and chests nearly touching I managed to get the door shut. Feeling his jagged warm breath on my face made me blush. I've never been this close to Obi-Wan before, so this was new. "You know this is rather-" I cut him off by shushing him up. He continued, "This is rather-". I cut him off again by whispering, "Hush Obi!" Hearing boot footsteps outside of the door I began to panic, since Obi-Wan didn't want to be quiet I decided to take the situation into my own hands. I grabbed Obi-Wan's face, leaned upward and placed my lips on his to shut him up.

I was able to feel him tense under me. He began to warm up and actually kissed back. He snaked his hands up to my sides. We started to move in sync with each other deepening the kiss. Mouths fighting for dominance as the enemy is right outside of the closet we were hiding in.

In the heat of the moment Obi-Wan brushed his knee between my thighs trying to get into a more comfortable position. Letting a soft moan out I let my body melt into his. We separated for air and wiped our mouths dry after that; catching out breathes I noticed how quiet it was outside of the closet.

"I think they've left already. I don't sense them anymore" I stated as I reach for the door. Obi-Wan grabbed my wrist and looked deep into my eyes then spoke, "Please tell me you feel it too.." He sounded worried with hints of caution. I leaned in and gave Obi-Wan a peck on the lips and spoke, "I do". He let go of my wrist and gave me a smile as a thank you. I opened the door with a swift motion of my hand. We made it out to safety.

I tapped Obi-Wan on the arm before we left the ship "After we presented to the counsel... you can meet me at my quarters. We can see where this goes" I gave him a wink. He stood there shocked at what I had done. Obi-Wan cleared his throat and made his way to our ships.

"I wonder how this will go" I thought as my cockpit latch went down.