CHAPTER 9

It's been a few days since I came home, I finally left my library that I've spent most of my time in since I'm not in school and I'm going back next tomorrow being Monday. I walked down to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water, then I walked into the boys in the kitchen. There were about 10 of them, all my brothers were there except Ivan. There was one without a shirt, his abs jotting out and his muscles everywhere. Once I walked in I heard someone say PDA and they all turned to me.

'hi, hazel, where've you been?' Alan asked.

'um... library' I replied staring down at my feet.

'ok, need anything?'

'water' I answered.

'catch' I heard him say so I looked up, he tossed me a bottle of water, which I caught clean in the air with one hand.

'how'd you do that?' the one without shirt asked. I shrugged and turned to go out then Simon spoke.

'hazel, we're going to the mall, and we were wandering if you'll want to come?' I shook my head, then he added 'it's not optional' why'd he asks. I groaned softly and walked out. I went upstairs first, changed into a white cropped hoodie, blue jeans and black sneakers. I let my hair fall as always and put my hoodie up. I went back into the library to seat while waiting for them. I've read half of this place in only a few days.

Soon the door opened and Alan walked in with another person from the five guests. He looked Alan's age, a tall brunette.

'ready hazel?' I nodded and stood up. I grabbed my phone and the book I was reading but Alan collected it gently. 'the mall is for fun, let's leave reading at home' I didn't reply, I just kept glancing at my shoes and hands. We all walked out, they in front, me at the back. When we got out they were arguing which 3 cars to take until Alan intervened.

'there are 11 of us 3 in one, 4 in the other 2, I, peter and hazel in one'

'I want hazel in mine' Simon argued.

'no, I want her in mine' miles said.

'dude, we're going together' Simon informed his brother while the others laughed. 'let's ask her, hazel who do you prefer? My throat went dry suddenly, I couldn't speak. Then I mouthed I'll walk. I heard aww from them.

'she doesn't want to make her brothers sad.

'I wish I had a sister' someone said 'hey can I borrow her for a week' all my brothers yelled no. I got into Alan's car. I sat with peter at the back.

'hazel, do you want to call shotgun?' Alan asked turning to face me. I murmured a no thank you. I was nervous cause I've never been to the mall before. We finally got there and packed. We all got out. It was very large; I knew if I'll get lost if I'm left alone.

'guys, listen up, I need 3 guys with hazel one being me' Alan said. Peter said he'll go too and also the guy that was without a shirt. The others went together. We agreed to meet at MacDonald's at 2, we had 3 hours to shop.

'so hazel, where will you like to go first?' I didn't reply because I didn't know any place here neither did I know why we were here. I kept staring at my fingers.

'ok, I'll take her to get school stuff, then clothes and shoes, then we'll go get food, is everyone okay?' we all agreed and set out. We got to the store for the school shopping. Alan took me round, he wasn't even looking at prices, well I was and anything I picked and dropped back he picked it again and dropped it in the cart. Soon we were done and paid. Peter went to drop our bags in the car while we went clothe shopping.

'pick whatever you want but let it be appropriate' I nodded and walked away. I got some oversized shirts, crop tops, jean skirts and then went for hoodies. I was contemplating on a white or ash hoodie when I heard someone call my name. it was the shirtless guy but I didn't know his name.

'hey, hazel, Alan said to check on you' I looked up at his smiling face, 'wow, first time I'm actually seeing your face, I'm Dylan by the way' I quickly turned my attention back to the clothes.

'pick the ash one, it goes well with your hair' Dylan said. I thought for a moment then I picked it. Alan found us, after going through my stuff he approved of what I picked and paid. We walked around a bit before going to MacDonald's. We had 2 reserved tables. The triplets and their friends occupied one table while Dale was at the other table seating alone. We walked over to the table.

'Dyl, men how could you leave me with does guys?' Dale whined.

'sorry dude, I won't next time' we all sat down, I between peter and Alan, facing Dylan and dale.

'hazel dazzle, how was your shopping?' Dale asked. I was shocked he made a nickname for me so it took sometime before I mouthed a good.

'guys do you think ash goes with gold?' Dylan asked suddenly. The other started to contribute.

'but why're you asking?'

'to be sure I gave hazel the right idea' he answered smirking. I was a red tomato by now.

I gave a low cough and asked Alan if I could use the bathroom. He gave his permission and I left quickly. I walked to the bathroom did my business and walked out. As I came out I bumped in to someone, he was a tall guy with auburn hair, he wore a large red shirt and loose jeans. I mumbled a sorry and attempted to leave but he pulled me back.

'name's Daniel, you're cute' he said. I nodded and wanted to leave but he pulled me back again.

'stop being rude, follow' with that he dragged me into an empty stall and pushed me to the ground. I started to panic. I was breathing heavily. He came nearer and I cuddled up into a ball. I couldn't control my breathing. As he leaned in I threw a blow, he yelled in pain, hit his head against the wall and passed out. I screamed and began to cry. What if he died?

Alan P.O.V

'she actually picked the ash one' I asked Dylan.

'yeah, she's good' Dylan said. I rolled my eyes at him and Dale slapped the back of his head.

'where is she by the way?' peter asked. She'd been gone for almost 10 minutes. I grabbed my phone to call her.

'Alan, we're going to the others' dale said I waved he and Dylan off. The phone rang and finally went through.

'hazel, where....' I was cut short by crying and heavy breathing. I think she was having a panic attack. 'where are you?' I could only make out stall from what she stuttered. I quickly told peter and ran to the bathroom. I heard stifled crying in an empty stall, when I opened it, hazel was on the floor, her knees to her chest, breathing heavily and crying and an unconscious guy.

'peter check his pulse, I'll check her' peter started on the guy, I turned to hazel.

'hazel calm down, follow my breathing' I gave her my arm to follow my breathing but she wasn't calming down but murmuring incomprehensible words.

'he's okay, just a minor concussion, what of her?'

'she needs to go home, take care of him, don't tell the others' I carried her and ran for the car.

Simon P.O.V

We were done shopping and now sat in MacDonald discussing. I was with my brothers and 3 of our friends, Caleb, Greg and Dean. The conversation was surrounding around Hazel.

'hey, can I ask her out?' Caleb asked. We laughed.

'you'll get a flat no, she hardly talks just one word answers' I informed him.

'I don't think I've heard her say a full sentence' miles added just as Dylan and dale walked up.

'still up for the movies' Dylan asked. He got yes from all of us.

'is hazel coming too?' Caleb asked. We turned to their table, it was empty. 'Alan and peter were there a minute ago' then I got a message from Alan, it read 'hazel had some girl issues, we had to leave don't come home now, tell the others, have fun' I quickly turned off my phone and turned to the others.

'hazel can't come she went home' I announced. I got grumbles from around the table then we burst into laughter.