~White boy (NbaStyles)

HarryStylesxNbayongboy

In which Kentrell saves Harry from an abusive ass relationship and slowly makes him his.

A/n: I hope y'all know y'all the shit !!!
_____________________________
Harry

"What the bloody fuck ! Harry you stupid bloke!" I hear as Louis comes through the door screaming about.

I quickly get up going to the closet as I already knew he was bloody wasted.

"Harry , you little shit , where are you !?" He shouted as his footsteps got closer.

I sighed as I balled myself up in a corner in the closet.

It wasn't always like this , Louis and I were so happy and free... until people found out about us.

A girl that was madly obsessed with him took pictures of us having sex and tried to blackmail him into being with her.

When he told her no , she sold the pictures to 10 different newspapers and magazines and made a profit off of another's suffering.

He wasn't ready to come out and he got disowned by many fans and his family cut all ties because he chose to be happy with me.

Well I guess happiness has an expiration date.

I heard another voice along with Louis but I stayed quiet and still.

"Can you go seek him out upstairs? Bring the tranny to me and I'll give you your money." He told him , well yelled.

The voice didn't say anything. But his footsteps did.

I prayed and pleaded with god to keep me safe.

I whispered tiny pleases to myself as I stayed perfectly still.

Tears cascade down to my neck as I thought about the consequences of being with Louis.

I'm tired of hiding and being scared of someone I thought loved me.

It hurts when suddenly one day they decide they don't want you anymore and chuck you away like rubbish.

I sobbed out loud...

'Shit' I said in my head as I just realized my mistake as the closet door open.

I was to wrapped in my thought to hear him come in.

But it wasn't Louis who opened it.

It was a tall and dark lad that opened it.

He seen me and just stared at me like I was stupid.

Before I knew it a whine left my lips and I started to cry.

I shook my head furiously, silently pleading for him not to tell where I am.

He crouched down and grabbed my face forcing me to look at him.

As I looked into his hazel eyes I felt safe.

It was like he was sending calming signals to me.

I was so lost in his eyes that I didn't even feel him pick me up.

I buried my head in his neck and held onto him tightly. "I gotchu" was the first thing I heard from him.

I just cried as he brought me down stairs nobody has ever treated me like this not even Louis.

________________________________

Kentrell

Man Louis so stupid dawg.