~Kpop? (JiminxMelly)

JiminxYnwMelly

In which Melly bumps into a member of bts and his guards go beserk , and Jimin not knowing he was famous too , said something a little... out of the way.

Short chapter(868) probably going fa 1000 nvm it's 2800
_________________________________

Short chapter(868) probably going fa 1000 nvm it's 2800_________________________________

Melly

"Man I really fucking needed this" I said out loud as I laid on the beach chair watching the waves dance. I'm sitting here reminiscing on when I had a dream of building this resort. My one lil dream turnt me into a multimillionaire with 10 resort all around the world.

I'm out here in my Miami resort chilling and relaxing with borty. Just enjoying the rest of my 20's. Well that's cut short when shanice started calling me again.

I sighed and declined her call. "I really think I deserved this shit because my girlfriend been on my ass bout the smallest shit lately. Hoe be tripping fucked up if I wanted to cheat I'll do it , God knows that hoe pussy don't do shit fa me." I said to myself and closed my eyes.

I let out a sigh and kick my feet up relaxing more, before I can close my eyes Bortlyn comes running towards me. Soon as he get close enough I ask him what the fuck he wants.

"What" I asked peeking out my sunglasses.

"Mane a whole group of security guards just boarded up the doors at the resort!"He exclaimed as huffed and threw his hands everywhere. I chuckled and got up and fixed my chains before walking towards the resort.

"They not go let us in big bruh, a whole bunch of famous niggas just pulled up I think, niggas got a whole swat team with them" Borty said as he checked his phone.

"I own this mothafuckin' resort , they ain't got no choice but to let me in" I said as I walk thru MY doors. Soon I step in front of the receptionist I see a big fat ass Asian nigga come my way.

"I'm going to have to ask you to leave the premises until my bosses are settled" he said to me as I looked him up and down,
I'm taller than him and he walking up to me like he bout that shit. I scoffed and continued to talk to receptionist and ask her who the fuck these people are.

"Umm Hello Mr. Demons, these are the bodyguards of a famous boy band and Mr.Body guard sir this is the owner of this establishment, Mr. Demons."She said as she introduced the big Asian nigga to me.

He looked at me and bowed and walked away, I looked at Bortlyn confused as Fuck at what the nigga just did and Borty was just as confused.

"Yo why y'all ain't tell me some famous nigga booked here , you know I don't do snotty celebrities." I asked my receptionist.

"Mr.Bortlyn said that you agreed that we run everything by him because you needed a break."She said looking in between me and Bort.

I shot a glare Borty way and made my way towards the elevator. "I should punch yo ass in the-" my words get cut off as some Lil dwarf bump into me. He fell right on his ass looking dramatic as fuck.