\\ BEFORE //

\\ ONYX's MEMORY //

Onyx was eleven at the time and was scavenging through the backstreet alleyways searching for blankets until a previous morning, She heard an infant crying a block away.

" A baby?! Oh no, You poor thing!" She whispered as she ran around the building to find a basket with a blue and purple striped blanket covering the baby, Onyx came close to it immediately as she pulled back the blanket to see it had stopped crying the moment they laid eyes on her red ones.

Inside the basket had a note, Grabbing it Onyx read the note as she picked up the infant in her arms.

' TAKE CARE OF HER, PLEASE....SHE IS FIVE MONTHS OLD..'

Onyx puffed her chest out, Now looking at the baby who had dark brown hair and tan skin. She smiled sadly since there was no one to take care of them, They were alone like herself.

" I'll take care of you kiddo, I promise." She said as she took the basket and blanket for the baby, Then she stopped in her tracks. SHE HADN'T NAMED THE BABY YET?!

" Shit! Uh...don't repeat that, okay? Um...geez.." Onyx was then frustrated, What should she name the kid? Then she thought deeply, A lightbulb popped above her head as she snapped her fingers.

" Frisk, Your name will be frisk cause your....frisky~" Onyx giggled as she did the same, Maybe caring for the kid won't be so bad after all.

= Seveal years later =

" Wance witf meeeee!!" Frisk shouted as onyx tried to get her to stay quiet, Frisk was four at the time. She would watch onyx dance during her street battles, It was a way to earn cash for some food, Clothes and some other cool stuff that frisk and onyx wanted but they save their money for survival.

Frisk saw it as something special which is why she asked onyx to teach her how the dance like her, Onyx would shake her head as she took her hand and decided to teach her how to dance ballet and hip hop.

" Alright alright! But just this once, You know i don't dance as much." Frisk would giggle as she followed her every step, For some years she would teach frisk all the dance styles she knew and as she did; Frisk was listening, Enjoying her knowledge and company as onyx did the same. THEY WERE FILLED WITH DETERMINATION.

On frisk's ninth's birthday, Onyx would go buy her a small cake near a bakery shop then take her to a street battle competition. Frisk had a time of her life as onyx watched her win her first dance battle, She felt happy....frisk was a sister she never had. ONYX WAS FILLED WITH __________________.

" ONYX!! ONYX!! I DID IT!! I WON 50 DOLLARS!!" Frisk screamed as she jumped into onyx's arms, They left the go celebrate frisk's victory at the ice cream shop.

" Two mint chocolate chip, Please." Onyx asked the worker as they received their treats and paid, They sat down at the bench as they ate silently.

" Oh, I almost forgot something." Onyx said as she dug inside her worn out backpack, Frisk got curious as onyx pulled out a blue sweater with two purple stripes on it, Along with a medium box.

" Woah! When did you have the time to buy this?" Onyx just smirked, Then singing her highest voice by using her jazz hands.

" MMMMAAAAAGGGGGIIIIICCCCCCC!!!!"

" STTAAPPP!!!" Onyx laughed as frisk moaned in annoyance, She always used that as an excuse for EVERYTHING.

" Okay, Okay! Here, put it on when we get home and i'll show you a secret of mines...kk?" Frisk's eye widened, Onyx was full of secrets and a big mystery to frisk. Always wanting to know more about her but she would get little answers from her like 'magic' or ' it's just how it is.' But not today, No.