part 22

It's the day you two fly to kansas. You both got your bags ready and say bye to everyone even though Sam and Katrina are coming along as well , finding out Sam planned to meet his family the same day not having gone to kansas as well. Katrina accepted to go cause she finally has another girl to go with her.
Katrina walks into the trap house with her bags and says hi to everyone.
"Cmon lets go!"
"Someone's excited"
Sam says with a smile as he kisses her.

You guys walk out and Jake come along , being the person y'all decided that was taking you to the airport.
You and Kat jam out to music , talk about what y'all are gonna do in Kansas , as you turn and see Colby with a concerned look.
"what's wrong ?"
"i don't know...guess im just scared"
"Well don't be. You have me here with you"
You say with a comforting smile as you hold his hand tightly.

——————————————————

You say bye to Jake and walk in . You notice that your plane is taking off in thirty minutes , you and Kat grab a drink while Sam and Colby sit down and wait.
Time passes and y'all walk into the plane , you and Katrina sit together while Sam and Colby do.
All four of you end up playing "crazy 8" on your phones most of the time betting on who gets the most wins. You and Colby bet Kat while Kat bet Colby , and Sam netting himself.
Y'all played and played till you soon got tired , Sam winning getting over 75 wins just won $50 , from the three of us.
Us three , felling defeated and tired gave him the money and fell asleep.

——————————————————-

You all get off the plane and wait for you rides , you and Colby get a ride from his mom while Sam and Kat get a ride from Sams mom. Sams mom gets here first. She gets out of the car and says hi to everyone and you introduce yourself , she does the same and hugs you.
"I'm glad we met , i'll see you again soon! bye!"
"bye!"
"bye!"
you and Colby say as the other three drive off.
"maybe this was a bad idea..."
"Colby. Don't say that."
You wrap your arms around his neck , he wraps his around your waist.
"We came here for a reason. To deal with a problem, correct?"
"yes..."
"Now were gonna fix it so we can come again, ok ?"
"ok..."
I give him a kiss , he looks back at me with a weak smile.
I hug him tight hoping to comfort him more. He hugs me tighter and lays his head on mine.
~ honk honk ~
We look behind us startled , seeing a car with a smiling lady waving.
"Your mom?"
"My mom"
She quickly gets out of the car and runs to Colby , happy to him i'm Kansas again.
Then hugs you and smiles.
"Nice to finally see you Y/N, now lets go home!"
We follow her to the car as she drives home. We talk , sing , joke around just trying to make the best out of a long car ride.
"Oh Cole, by the way...heh she works at the corner store close to the house now...just a heads up if you want snacks..."
"She must be really low then...OH my gosh i'm sorry that's mean-"
You say worried that his mom wouldn't like what you just said
"You know what Y/N ?"
His mom looks back , being at a red light .
"I like you."

( Authors note: Hello ! sorry i'm not active as much , and no this story isn't over yet it has a lot to still be covered , make sure to check out my other stories to , also sorry i'm not active i do read a lot on here but don't post haha😅, i'll do my best.