6.

one stupid mistake that changes everything -unknown
————————————————————

Hazel Fenty

Now Playing♡

"Are you sure you don't wanna come?" Harlow asked as she looked at her saddened best friend

"Are you sure you don't wanna come?" Harlow asked as she looked at her saddened best friend. The night was still young and Hazel was nowhere near tired but she didn't want to go out after what happened.

"No, go have fun." Harlow sighed, as she dropped her chain purse and sat down beside Hazel.

"I understand your hurting and everything but I don't understand what you're going through. At the same time, I don't want you up here sulking.

"It's cool. Just go." Hazel smile sadly. Her feelings were hurt and her reputation was now destroyed. She never thought Ty would do such an awful action as far as exposing her. She thought he cared about her, she thought the liked her.

"Nope. You're coming along. Change your clothes and we live in ten." Harlow wasn't taking no for jan answer. Hazel smacked her lips walking off to the bathroom. The game had ended and as expected the boys won their first homecoming game.

After a quick wash up Hazel just reapplied her lashes, and did her eyebrows. She fingered curled her hair and was ready. She put on her chain purse, and now she was sitting in the back of Harlow's car. Micah unfortunately couldn't tag along since he had to take care of business.

"It's going to be alright, Haze. Don't let it get to you." Hazel was ready to slap the shit out of Harlow.

"Going to be alright? Alright? Harlow a whole picture of me sucking Tyree's dick is surfacing! How is that alright?" Harlow expressed looking at her friend.

Harlow had no words. She just sighed and continued driving. The silence to the rink was so tense Hazel felt herself becoming hot. Cracking the window the cool breeze from the outside blew the hot air away.

Harlow found a vacant parking spot and killed the engine. Unhooking her seatbelt she turned her body so she was facing Hazel.

"Why are you staring at me, Harlow?" Hazel said not taking her eyes off the building in front of them. The lucent disco lights could be seen through the glass window and the silhouette of strangers skating around on the inside.

"I want you to have a good time tonight. I don't want you sulking around. I may not understand what you're going through at this very moment but I want to let you know, I'm here for you." Hazel reverted her attention to Harlow. She folded her lips into a thin line, and nodded her head.