1 - mouth slaps and bleeps

.

"are you done undressing him with your eyes?" yoongi asked with a bored voice.

"hm.." I said looking at the boy I had been staring at for a little longer. "now I am." I said turning to yoongi with a smile.

he scoffed. "you're disgusting."

"and you love me~" i said in a singing tone, clinging on to his arm and fluttering my eyelashes at him.

"yea, no." he said gently pushing me away.

"oh come on, yoongles. i know you'd take a bullet for me."

"i'd probably be the one at the other end of the gun so don't be so sure about that." he said with a fake smile.

"whatever." i said turning to look for the boy i had been looking at before. unintentionally, my eyes met his and i saw how his cheeks reddened. i leaned forward on the table, placing my elbow on the table and putting my face against my hand, blatantly staring at him with a dumb smile on my face.

meanwhile, at the other side of the cafeteria:

"hyung, she's doing it again.." the flustered boy whispered, not breaking eye contact with the now smirking girl.

"why don't you go talk to her then? tell her it makes you uncomfortable." jin said simply, trying not to turn around and glare at the girl.

"b-but.."

i don't want her to stop

that was what he wanted to say. but how could he admit to his hyung that the girl who stares at him makes him feel good? he loves the way she looks at him.

jin quickly caught on though, nothing slips past him. "you like it don't you?"

jimin choked, finally breaking the intense eye contact with said girl. "w-what? no..."

"ah, jiminie. you can try and lie but nothing ever gets past this handsome piece of cells." he said pointing to himself.

jimin furrowed his brows. "cells?"

"what cells?" the smiling boy said, sitting next to jin and snacked on a baby carrot. 

"joon, sorry to disappoint, but this isn't about what you think it is." jin snickered.

"what is it about then?" he asked grabbing an orange and started to peel it.

"our jiminie here complains about that intimidating girl who stares at him but he actually enjoys the way that he feels naked under her eyes. can't blame him though shorty got the f-" namjoon slapped his hand over jin's mouth with wide eyes.

jin grimaced, quickly removing namjoon's hand. "your hands smell like showered in orange juice."

"wonder why.." jimin mumbled tearing his gaze away from the now arguing boys to the girl who haunted his dreams.

said girl turned from away her friends as if sensing jimin's eyes on her and waved with her fingers, a teasing grin on her face.

jimin's eyes widened not expecting the interaction. his heart pounded in his chest as his cheeks got redder by the second.

"i told you, he absolutely enjoys her eyes on him." jin laughed.

"who's eyes on who?" the other boy joined the table, taking a seat next to jimin.

"where were you? you're late." jin questioned with a raised brow.

"had to take a big fat sh-" joon reached over the table and slapped his hand over his mouth.

hoseok gagged. "did you wash your hands with orange juice? you know what? forget chloroform, the smell of oranges will knock you out unconscious faster."

"i'm friends with idiots.." jimin muttered quietly.

"i'm friends with idiots." yoongi blurted out, not bothering to lower his voice as he watched his three friends try lick their elbows.

"uh ah eut." the only girl said as she still tried to lick her elbow.

"what?" tae asked putting his tongue back in his mouth, finally giving up.

"you're an idiot." the girl said looking at yoongi, putting her elbow down.

"ha, i won!" jungkook cheered.

"but you didn't lick your elbow!" tae protested.

"you little piece of sh-" the bell rang censoring yoongi's words towards the girl.

"MATH TIME!" the girl said standing up, grabbing her black backpack and running out of the cafeteria leaving her friends behind.

"yah, haneul! i'm not done with you you motherf-"

"BLEEP!" taehyung yelled, censoring yoongi's words.

surprise? this is what i call jimin's version of shy. hopefully i won't end up deleting this too teehee 🏃🏻‍♀️💨