【2】(edited)

Tadashi sighed as he splashed cold water on his face from the bathroom sink, his hands gripping the sides slightly

Tadashi sighed as he splashed cold water on his face from the bathroom sink, his hands gripping the sides slightly. His heart was beating at a fast pace and his knuckles were turning white by how hard he was gripping the sink. His eyebrows were furrowed in frustration, teeth gritting together as he got lost in his thoughts. You just HAD to fucking use your quirk, huh? ARE YOU AN IDIOT?? The male shook his head looking up and into the mirror. He was immediately met with his own reflection, simply just staring into his own jade green eyes as they slowly narrowed into a glare. Now everyone in the whole class knows about the full extent of your quirk! In no time the whole entire fucking school will know too! He scoffed at himself, pushing himself off the sink and looked away from the mirror. This shit sucked.

Suddenly the bell ring, signifying the end of the day. The blood user grabbed a paper towel to properly dry his face, taking in a deep breath to calm himself down. After standing in silence for a couple seconds, he deemed himself okay and walked out of the bathroom. As he walked down the hallway to his classroom, he ignored the looks he got from other students, just simply staring ahead with that deadpan expression of his. Despite today being shit, he couldn't lie and say he wasn't looking forward to walking home with Izuku. When they walked home, it was like their own peaceful moment together unless they went to each other's houses. He just wanted to leave this hell hole of a school.

Besides, he was on edge. Every since his little outburst, he felt more paranoid. It felt as if people were staring at him more than they used to. Every single move of his judged by the peers around him. It made his stomach hurt by how much anxiety was being built up. He was surprised he didn't try puking up his lunch by how bad his stomach was aching. He really wanted the world to open up a hole and swallow him up whole so he could just disappear from the stares he got. It felt like he was a lab rat and everyone in this god damn school was a scientist observing him and writing down notes to judge him.

But he pushed the feeling down, just reminding himself that it would all be over soon. But that didn't stop him from being pissed at himself. That little persona of his was hand crafted into perfection only for him to drop it and crack it. As the brunette finally reached the door of his classroom, he was about to open the door being pausing when hearing yelling. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion before he felt his heart stop when he heard an explosion. He opened the door quietly, peeking his head into the classroom only to have his breath hitch when seeing who it was. Izuku with Bakugou and his two little goons.

The ash blond held a singed notebook, specifically Izuku's hero analysis notebook. So that was the explosion he heard. Izuku stood there, looking at Bakugou with despair as he stared at his notebook, "That's mean.." he had mumbled and not even a second later Bakugou had flung the notebook out of the open window which made the greenette gasp as he felt panic settle in. "Most top first-string heroes have stories about them in their school days." Bakugou had announced, gaining the attention of both Tadashi and Izuku. "I want the shine of being able to be called the only student making it into UA from this mediocre city junior high school." The ash blond sneered, his crimson red eyes glaring at the smaller boy. Tadashi furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. Bakugou's words sounded as if it could be something "inspirational". But that thought quickly left him at what the ash blond said next.