37. THERE'S NO 'I' IN THREESOME

A/N:
Warning: smut overload.

Denver pulls my mouth against his, kissing me passionately and then he does the same with Luke, bringing him into our kiss. I can't think of anything that turns me on more than being with the two of them. Denver and Luke's hands begin to touch my body, as well as each others, and I can't help but reach out and do the same to them. Their bodies are sculpted in much the same way, one just a bit larger than the other.

I feel Denver's hand cover the top of mine; the one caressing Luke's clothed body. He makes my palm press flat on Luke's skin as we lift his shirt up. The three of us deepen our kiss as Luke shivers at the sensation of both of our hands together on him. Denver pushes them down Luke's body until our hands reach the edge of his sweats. He dips them inside and brings my hand down to Luke's erect member, making me wrap my hand around him. The moment I begin to pump him, Luke's breath hitches. He breaks away from our kiss, with a low moan, as Denver makes my hand work Luke's thick cock.

Denver lets go of my hand but I continue to work Luke, enjoying each and every noise he's making as I do. Denver brings both of his hands up to my face, gripping it roughly inside of them. After a moment of him ravishing my lips, they both move down until one fists in the collar around my neck. The other grips the hair that's in a ponytail behind my head. He jerks my head backward, breaking our kiss, but not before gripping my bottom lip slightly between his teeth. It stings slightly as he bites down, but then he releases it. He tightens his grips on the metal around my neck gazing at me possessively.

"Are you my good girl?" I feel my heart palpitate in my chest in a way it hasn't in a long time. I feel my she-devil prowling around uneasily inside of me. "I said," He jerks my hair harder, until I can't do anything else but look up at him, "are you my good girl?" I nod. "That's not an answer, Malyssa." His voice is so deep, full of authority, and it makes me tremble. "Tell me, then."

"Yes Denver, I'm your good girl." The fire that lights in his eyes heats my entire body. The way he looks down on me now, makes me know exactly what he wants without even uttering a word. "Is this how you want me?" I drop to my knees before him, still working Luke with my left hand.

"Is this what you want? Is this how you want to be?" That was a loaded question and he knew it. Yes. No. But ultimately, with him and the other man in my hand, yes. More than yes. Like he'd said before, he's not my dom, he's my Denver.

"Yes. Yes, please." I correct myself which I can tell makes him want to smirk.

"Open your mouth." The tone has me doing so automatically. Denver's eyes darken as he takes himself out of his pants and into his hand. He then rubs his tip around the ring of my open mouth teasingly. "I'm going to fuck your pretty little mouth so hard you choke." I have no other warning before he inserts the tip, both of his hands go to the back of my head, and he thrusts himself all the way into my mouth. I instantly cough and gag as he hits the back of my throat. My hand lets go of Luke automatically, having to brace myself with both hands against Denver's thighs. I hollow out my mouth and loosen my throat, making room for him to go all the way into it. He fucks it even harder, making my eyes water as he says, "that's it, baby, take it all the way down your fucking throat." And I do. I take every single last inch as he has his way with me.

"Fuck, that's hot." I hear Luke say, which makes me look up. Once I do, I'm met automatically with Denver's pensive, animalistic gaze and then I look over to Luke. Luke, my Luke, is biting his bottom lip hungrily as he watches my mouth get taken over and over again by Denver's cock. "Mal, you're so fucking hot." He reaches down and strokes himself a few times as he watches the two of us. I can feel myself dampen even more at the sight.