-Rules-

Rules for Requesting a Review

-You MUST follow this account as well as the critic you're requesting.

-You MUST add this book to your reading list.

-All books MUST follow Wattpad guidelines.

-Be patient and kind. Anyone acting a fool will be turned away/have their review deleted.

-No more than 1 request at a time. 

-No more than 5 chapters requested at a time. You can always request more after your review has been posted.

-Payment to your critic must be done before the review begins. If it has not been done within 4 weeks, your name will be removed from the queue and you will have to request again. (Payment is decided by the critic, look at our critic's list for details.)

-Must tag the critic you are requesting in your request.

-If your desired critic has a full queue, you can either request a different one or wait until a spot is open.

-If the critic requires a payment of comment in their book, those comments must be genuine feedback. Things like "cool" or "I like that" do not count and the critic has the right to cancel your review.

-You must tag at least 3 people in your request.

Rules for Shadow Critics

-Must be 18+

-Must follow this account and add this book to your reading list.

-MUST MUST MUST be reliable!

-Must be familiar with Wattpad guidelines.

-Honesty and constructive criticism is a must but know where the line is. Tearing someone's book to shreds and stomping on it with your shoes will not be tolerated. (Read the guideline!)

-Must download and join Discord. All our founders can be easily reached there much faster than PMing the club account here.

-You have the right to refuse any request! If someone gives you a hard time with this, please let us know.

-You are responsible for accepting requests. We don't want to have to PM you every time someone is requesting a review from you, but if someone doesn't get a response from you within a week, we will PM you. If it becomes a habit, we will have to let you go.

-Queues will be no longer than 3 people. Do not accept a request unless you have an open spot in your queue! 

-You are required to complete a trial review before we accept you as a critic. (More info on this in the Critic guidelines page.)

-All reviews will be completed through our Google form, no exceptions. The link to this form will be provided to you once you are accepted as a critic.

 The link to this form will be provided to you once you are accepted as a critic

If you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments!