•Nark! P2 30•

I wanna kiss your lips

Y/n stumbled through hawks apartment window, her legs giving out under her as exhaustion overcame her. She took her hero suit off and threw it at a nearby wall with disdain.

She took her back pack off and made her way to the apartments shower, stripping her underwear off and turning the shower head on, the hot water relaxing her muscles.

It was about midnight when she heard the front door click, and slide open. Hawks was home. She lathered herself in soap, trying to get the smell of guilt and smoke out of her skin.

Amajiki. He never deserved any of this.

He didn't deserve the pain she put him through.

He should've left her a while ago, he should've never asked her to sit with him and his friends, he should have never asked her to be in their class group project, he should've just, avoided her.

He should've called her crazy, he should've told her to back off, he should've done so many things.

But he couldn't do any of those things, because whether he liked it or not, you where his friend.

And friends help friends.

Amajiki looked up into the sky with a worried expression on his face, the pro hero's wouldn't let you back into U.A, and now there was probably a bounty on your head.

I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath

You got out of the shower and put on the clothes you kept as back up in keigos house just in case something like this happened.

You slowly walked out into the living room where Keigo was sitting on the couch sipping a beer.

He threw another bottle at you to which you offered a small smile.

"So..."

He said, having so much to say but having no idea how to say it.

"So."

You sat across from him, knowing a 'talk' was about to begin.

"What are you gonna do y/n?"

"I... I'm not sure..."

"Well you better get an idea! There's only so much I can do, and nighteyes starting to get suspicious."

"I know... I know! I just, i need time to think, time to sort this mess out..."

Y/n looked to the corner of the room where her suit lay, it was dark outside, so she doubted anyone would be able to see her if she decided to pay a curtain someone a visit.

I don't wanna be your friend

Amajiki paced around his dorm, you weren't answering your phone, and no one had seen you since you fled the hero's.

The U.A teachers where in shock, yes you could almost beat Mirio, and your grades where above average, but other then that you seemed rather mediocre.

There was nothing really eye catching about you. Your only friends seemed to be the big three, but other then that you where rather reserved.

You didn't have a flashy "quirk" and your looks weren't all that heart stopping either.

But, somehow, you where h/n, the dangerous and skilled vigilante.

Amajiki felt guilt rise in his stomach.

"O-oh my god, I-I'm the reason she's probably dead, or w-worse!"

"What's worse then death? Double death? Haha!"

That's your voice...

...that's your voice! That's y/n!

Amajiki turned around to see you, hanging upside down on the porch of his balcony by your webs, your suit was highlighted by the moonlight, the mouth of the mask pulled up exposing your lips.

"Y-y/n!"

Amajiki ran to his balcony, ripping the sliding door open and hugging your upside down form, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Oh m-my god y/n! I- I'm so sorry! I... I got scared then told M-Mirio everything... t-t-then he t-told nighteye..."

Amajiki was sobbing at this point, trying to make the words come out of his throat.

Y/n was also crying, even though Amajiki couldn't see it. She felt sad and betrayed, angry, and everything in between!

Yet, those feelings didn't matter because one feeling trampled the rest.

Happiness.

She was with Amajiki, and that's all that mattered.

I wanna kiss your lips

So, she did the only thing that felt right in that moment. She took her hand and lifted Amajiki's chin so he was looking at her, then she pressed her lips against his.

Amajiki's face heated up, her lips where so soft, and they tasted like the cherry lip balm she uses.

He wondered if this was really happening, and if he was just dreaming, so he kissed back. If he was dreaming, he didn't want anyone to wake him up.

I wanna kiss you until I lose my breathe

Amajiki's lips where slightly chapped, but warm and shaky. You smiled when he kissed back.

In need for air, you both separated.

"Did w-we j-just spider-women k-k-kiss?"

Your mind flashed back to the manga a local store wrote about you, the manga picked up popularity due to it being about you, and one of the most iconic moments was the "spider woman kiss."

"Yeah, I think we did."

You replied a dopey grin on your face, but it quickly turned into a serious frown when you remembered what you came here to tell Amajiki.

"W-whats w-wrong?"

"Amajiki, I, um... I'm going to go to America for awhile..."

"...what?"

Oh Hannah