/Chapter 10/

Chapter Ten

Chaeyoung's PoV

I had gone down and waited for Mina but suddenly she fell and the next thing I saw when I opened my eyes, I was laying on the ground with her on my top.

We stayed in this position for a minute and suddenly I snapped out and widened my eyes as I realized what is happening.

"Mina, your weight is not a joke," I said causing her to get up and became red.

"Yah, are you saying that I'm fat?!" She exclaimed.

"Wh-what? Ani, ugh! Let's go I already texted Sana unnie and I told her that I'll bring you to your dorm." I said and get my bike. She also did the same and she drives ahead and I just followed her.

After a few minutes we arrived already at their dorm and I saw the others also there waiting for Mina.

"Mina!" Jeongyeon exclaimed and hugged Mina.

"Where did you go! Sana called me and tell you are nowhere to be found!"

"And I just also told you that she's with chaeyoung." Sana butted in.

I saw mina who was shocked and looked at me.

I laughed at her and mouthed 'told you

"Oh, chaeyoung it's late already thanks for bringing this penguin here. Anyway, what happened at the party?" Jeongyeon asked.

I told them that everything is ok and after that, I bid goodbye to them.

I went back to my house and entered my room.

I slammed myself as I drifted into sleep.

~~~~

"Baby wake up. Time to go to school." I heard my mom say as she shakes my body.

I stretched my body and raised it as I opened my eyes.

"Morning mom," I said.

"You went out last night, Am I right?"

"Ne. I'm hungry so I went to a convenience store to buy foods." I said and entered the bathroom.

After I took a bath, I went to my closet to get my uniform. I looked at my watch.

I still have an hour.

I dried up my hair and after that, I went downstairs.

"Morning Dad." I greeted.

I sat across them and started to eat.

"I saw you last night with Mina." Dad suddenly said and look at me.

"Oh yeah, she went here. I think she has a problem so I brought her to my place and comforted her." I explained.

"I hope you're doing your job," Dad said.

"I will dad. I just need to befriend her more. After that, I'll help her." I said.

"Good."

As I finished my food, I bid goodbye and rode my bike. Since I still have more minutes, I decided to go to my place.

As I arrived at my place, I saw a bike down to my treehouse and a girl standing on the balcony of my treehouse.

Mina?

I went up and I was right it was Mina.

"Hey what are you doing here?" I asked trying to have a nice tone.

Like duh, It's my place. Doesn't mean that I brought her once here It means she can go here anytime she wants.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Can I stay here for a while?" She asked and looked at me with those begging eyes.

Oh great.

"Do I have any choice?" I said as she laughed shyly.

"Just kidding. But keep this place secret ok. I never brought someone here." I tell her.

"Even your parents?"

"Yeah. They bought this place but I built this treehouse. They didn't bother to ask me since they trust me and they know what privacy is." I said causing her to become shyer.

"O-oh. Uh sorry for real. But don't worry, this would be the last."

"Ah No. it's fine. As long as you won't touch those drawings and paintings. Plus, don't leave this treehouse dirty." I said.

"Thank you Chaeyoung. This means a lot." She said and hugged me.

"It's ok. Anyway, did the others know that you're here?"

"No. It's your secret place, why would I tell them that I'm here."

"Oh, I mean that you're with me?"

"No. I leave our dorm early. I'm ashamed of what I did. I talked to them harshly without knowing the whole story." She said and sat on the mattress.

"Mina, I told you. They will understand. If you keep on avoiding them, this problem won't fix. It can't fix by itself." I said will face her.

"I'm scared ..."

"Don't worry, I'll be with you."

"Why?" She asked confusedly.

"What why?" I asked back as I raised my eyebrows.

"Why are you like that? We're not even close but you're acting like that."

"Ehem? Hahaha! Then let's be close, that's it!" I told her.

"Ok since I found myself comfortable with you. Then let's be friends?" She said and formed her pinky finger.

I just looked at it. I can see the string attached to her pinky finger.

I wonder who's destined to be yours.

"Close Friend," I said and put my pinky finger around her's.

As we made a pinky promise, Mina suddenly pulls it and winced.

"Why?" I asked as I saw her expression change.

"N-nothing. Anyway, let's go now." She said and stood up.

"Ok, you climbed down first. We don't know if what happened last night will happen again." I said.

"Yah! Why you recalled it! I already forgot that clumsiness of mine!" She said and I just laughed.

She climbed down first and I just followed her. She rode her bike and I also did the same.

"Let's go." We both said and go

After a few minutes, we arrived at the school and I parked my bike and also Mina did.

"Chaeng! Oh, Mina unnie?" Tzuyu said as she arrived.

"You two went here together? What happened?" Tzuyu asked.

"Ah, it's just so happened," I told her.

"Ah destiny." Dahyun butted in.

"Ah Tzuyu, Here's my present for you. Sorry I didn't come yesterday." Mina said and handed a gift to Tzuyu.

"Ah, it's ok unnie. Sana unnie told me everything and I understand. Plus, I appreciate this gift of yours. Unlike the other one who didn't give me any present yesterday." Tzuyu said and look at me.

"Yah! I don't even know that it was your birthday. If you just told me earlier." I hissed.

"Hahaha! Just kidding. Yesterday is great. Thanks for making my birthday celebration great Chaeyoung-ah!" Tzuyu said and kissed me on my cheeks.

"Y-yah that's s-so gay!" I stuttered.

"Hahaha, Chaeng is blushing!" Dahyun teased.

"Enough with that guy. You'll be late." Mina suddenly said and entered the school.

"What's with her?" Dahyun asked as she noticed the change in Mina's mood.

I just shrugged and we three entered the school as we went to our room.

"I've connected the dots!" Tzuyu suddenly yelled as we sat on our designated seats.

"Eh?" Dahyun and I both utter