3

Nasha soorat ka hota tho kab ka utar jaata
Mujhe talab teri saadgi ka hai..

Hooria's pov.

"Be good to phuphi, ok? " I said to muneeb who was nodding to every other advice, that i have been giving.

"Come on, Hooria. They will be good " My sister-in law said. I smiled at her. Kissing my children i bid them with their aunt.

I sighed, now time to execute the plan!
After our problem was solved, i realised my mistake. If thre is  Something that was best after my parents in my life then it was Anas, and after fiza's birthday, i was so much indulged in responsibility that i forgot him or unintentionally avoided him.

So as per his plan i sent the children to his sister's place and planned a outing tomorrow. Today is saturday, so he must coming home anytime soon.
So hastily i wnet to the kitchen and started preparing his favourite dishes.

Halfway through the cooking i heard my phone ring, keeping the spatula down i went to the living room.

"Hello" I said attending the call.

"Bro,!! I talked to my manager and he said yes"

"Thank god" I said closing my eyes.

Laiba's mom's taunt was ringing in my ears, she said i was an illiterate, but no i wasn't. But it was my decision that i will not work. And even Anas had no problem, but then his relatives think that i am not worth him just because i don't want to work. Taking this in account i talked to my friend who informed me once about the vacancy for an accountant in her work place.

Yes i a CA pass out. But No one besides my in laws and husband knows this.

"Ok I'll talk to you later, i have some work" Saying this i disconnected the call.

I resumed my work, and when everything was set i went to get ready.
Taking out the black saree that he gifted me last month, i went to change into that. Applying eye liner and kajal, i chose red lipstick. And kept my hair open as Anas likes it that way.

Third person's pov.

Hearing the doorbell, she ran to open it.

"Assalamu alaikum" She said.

"Wa alaikum salam, hoor-e-anas" He replied pecking her forehead.

"Where are the children? Itna sannata q hai? " He asked looking around the house.

(Why is the house so quite? )

"Actually, you know.. Tomorrow is sunday, and today is saturday" She was blabbering nonsense due to nervousness.

"Yeah" He said with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, so i have the babies with Aafra aapi " She said it in a go. While Anas smirked.

"You know you are looking hassen" His hands resting on her waist.
She smiled shyly looking down. Be it fifty years, but true love always gives you a reason to become nervous all over again. The unusual pace of her heartbeat didn't go unnoticed by Anas.

"And now its my time to love my wife" He announced happily.

They had their dinner, feeding each other, and talked anything and everything. All that they missed out.

"Here,your coffee" Hoor said handing him a cup of steaming coffee.

"Sit" He said pulling her beside him.

"You see that moon? It looks like you...so beautiful and full of light" He said caressing her head, which was rested on his chest.

"I love you,Hoor " He said,she smiled before answering.

"Ishq karoge tho,tut jaoge" she said looking at his eyes.
(You will be broken, if you will love)

"Agar todne waali tum ho tho mujhe tutna manzor " Hearing him her eyes brimmed up with tears.
(If the one whose going to break me is you, then i am ready to be broken)

"Okay don't cry, you know what? Jo mohabbat sachi ho wo kabhi tut thi nhi  hai" He said hugging her close.
( when the love is true, it never falls apart)

"I don't have words" she says.

"I just know this much that you love me, that I love you. That when you care for me,it feels like you are the only one who exist in the world. That my eyes only searches  for you in the crowd of thousands of people. And when I don't find you there, still I imagine you there. When you shower me with your love, the most precious thing in the world, my heart swells with pride. Al I know is that I want to travel with you in your light, and when I look at those eyes, even darkness seems to be my light. That when some other women looks at you something or someone inside me says that I should rip her apart. But I love you more because I know that you are not even going to look at the way she went. I love you more because every time I build a wall around myself, you seem to crush it and I become soft in front of you. I love you because you seem to break my walls and secure me in your cocoon. I love you because whenever you look at me,my heart goes crazy and an unknown emotion smear all around my body. I love you because I know that my heart only beats for you. I started loving you from the moment when my home changed from a place to a person. I love you because you are the right amount of possessive and I am comfortable with it. Now i started believing in 'my life is where you belong' " Once she was done, she looked up at him who was looking at her with wide eyes.

"You said you don't have words" he teased.

"This was nothing" She smiled getting up and gave a hand to him.

They went to their room. And Hooria started removing her makeup while Anas went to take shower.

Coming out from the bathroom, he stood behind his wife who was sitting in front of the mirror.
Seeing him standing there just in a sweatpants, her breath hitched. Water drops sticking to his chest making him look more hot.

Setting aside her hairs, he kissed the nape of her neck making her twist her neck, giving him more access.
Turning her towards him, he picked her up in bridal style.
Laying her down on the bed, he hovered above her. Looking at her lovingly, he smiled.

"Izazat? " He asked
(May i)

Even after six years of marriage, like a true gentle man he respects her decisions and choices, because what he does is true love.

That night the moon, the stars witnessed the love and the passion they had for each other, yet again.

"Kab hua? , kese hua, ye nhi janata bas itna jaanta hu ki tumse ishq tha, ishq hai aur ishq rahega. Marte dam tak"  He pecked her forehead before falling into deep slumber.

And that's a wrap!
Total number of 3700 words in all!!
So here i am finishing the story!
But am thinking to plan a flashback where we will see how Anas and hooria got married! So if you guys are interested in knowing that then comment yes in the inline comment... So that i can know how many of you want to read that. And according to that I'll update 🙂

And i know that this was not some typical romantic love story, but a story that holds something so deep.

Often i have heard that after some years of marriage love fades. And here i just wanted to prove that no, it doesn't. Perhaps, it hides behind responsibility and work.. But it never disappears. It lives in the heart of that two people.... It is what is keeping them together, connected by heart and soul!

And indeed there will be lots of struggles and circumstances, but like novel and movies, the villian in the real life wouldn't be a person but the circumstances. So fighting it is what brings us close..

Ok i guess i blabbered a lot.. And do comment whether you want a backstory or not!

And thanks for reading the rants 🤪

Happy reading📖