<part 1>

insta - skephaloic
(a6d is mentioned in this story, but later dropped because of his actions, i understand you wish to discuss it amongst eachother, but please do not speak about it. thank you. -an
-it was a cool monday afternoon. 4th period just passed- 

Darryl was as happy as ever. he got his report card back today and just what he hoped; straight A's. He couldnt stop staring at it. it was his prized possession this year. as he looked down at the paper for the 5th time in a minute, just as he was taking his eyes off his paper, he bumped into him.

They both stepped back, the black haired boy rubbed his head and looked up. "Im so sorry, i was just looking-" Darryl said apologetically before being cut off by the boy. "Its fine, im Zak by the way." Zak said reassuringly, making sure he didnt make anybody upset.

"YO, ZAK!" his friends called out for him at the end of the hall. Zak looked over the golden haired boy's shoulder and looked back at him, "Oh crap, i gotta go. see you later man!" Zak laughed and joined his friends. Darryl turned his head and held out his arm to only see the back of the black haired boy.

He sighed and put the paper in between two of his books, making sure it was still going to be neat and straight by the time he got back home. Darryl looked up at the hallway clock as he walked into the classroom. Exactly 14 minutes early. He walked in and sat down in his assigned seat, right next to his friend, Vincent. His favorite period was 5th because he got to hear his accent. quite soothing, actually for Darryl.

"Hey, Vincent!"

"Hi Darryl." He sat up in his seat and leaned towards Darryl's desk. "I hear Zak's got a huge game today.

Darryl thought back 5 minutes ago, to bumping into him.

"Oh, Him? Okay."

Vincent immediately sat forward as he saw the teacher walk in after a while, Darryl did the same as soon as he looked over at the door and saw the teacher.

Zaks POV (3rd):

Zak sat in class, thinking of the uses of mathematics and as far as he could think, there was absolutely none. he could totally do this by himself and get a C+. He didnt need A's. Zak raised his hand.

"Yes, Zak?"

"Can i use the bathroom?"

"Dont take too long in those halls."

Zak jumped up out his seat, grabbed the pass and went walking down the halls. Of course he wasnt going to the bathroom. As he was turning the corner, he saw the boy.

Darryls POV (1st) I

I tried to turn around as quick as possible until he shouted my name.  My first reaction as i turned back around to Zak was:

"How do you know my name?"

"Duh, English. The teacher calls on you a LOT bro." Zak slightly shouted, only a few feet away from me.

"Okay, goodbye now, nice meeting you again Zak"

"Wait!' the black haired boy ran behind me and grabbed my shoulder to turn me around.

"Yes, Zak?"

"Im having this party tonight.."

"Sorry, no."

"What?" Zak said to me with a tone of being taken aback.

"Sorry, i cant go. its a school night. Plus, i dont know you??"

"Thought i'd try to invite you since everybody is going. Cmooooooooooooooooon! Hey, no alcohol! Just laughing and fun."

I was conflicted. i bit my lip and considered it. It was a school night, and i dont get invited often to parties.

"...Fine."

"Yes! okay, thanks Darryl! Bye, glasses"

What? Glasses? Oh no. I didnt want that nickname. out of anything else, Glasses? I felt the bridge of my glasses and shouted after him

"Just Darryl!"

He had just let out that contagious laugh he had always grown. And just like that, around the corner and away he went. Out of sight.

...

"OH CRAP!" I started down the hallway to my class and the only thought in my mind right now is making it to class without suspicions. Well, that and the party i was attending with the nickname, "Glasses" i mumbled.