Thirteen❤

Rowoon's pov

Looks like my plan is working as I saw Chani rolled his eyes for several times when I'm being clingy with Hyeyoon. Finally...

But the things is how can I stand over when Inseong being a little clingy towards Chani? I basically hate this!

Poor Chani when Hyeyoon take over his ice cream. Inseong was actually looking like a little bitch when he's moving closer to Chani and looks like their lips are going to met anytime.

At first I was going to ignore it but then my whole body move all of sudden without my brain knows it. As Inseong was about to kiss Chani, I tapped Chani's shoulder in order to make him facing me and it's working. Chani turned to me. Thanks to my needy body.

"What?" Chani asked in annoyance.

What's with that kind of reaction? Am I doing wrong? Whatever! I know this is going to ruin my plan but I can't take it somehow!

"Didn't you say wanted to ride a roller coaster?" I asked curiously, hope that he would replied 'yes'.

"Huh? Since when?" He questioning me.

You such an evil kid! Why can't you just pretends that you like these stuff?And this time I tried to waking up my unworkable brain to give any kind of excuse to talk privately with him. Because I have too. I can't just let him kissing with Inseong, it'll broke my heart even more.

"Can't you exuse us for a while? I really have to talk with Chani?Maybe privately?" I said as I turned to Inseong and Hyeyoon. Since they just nodded a little bit, I take these as a 'yes'. It's doesn't matter now.

To be honest, my excuse was truly the stupid ones because Inseong seems pretty jealous when I take Chani's hands and walk away from them. Chani didn't say anything but just followed my step to the washroom.

We go inside the washroom and I locked it, didn't care if it's made other user toilet mad.

"Hey," I called out, " why did you let him kiss you?"

"What kind of question is that? For you information, he's my boyfriend and you don't have to take me this far just to asked those stupid question!" Chani yelled and move away his hands from me.

"Besides we hadn't get the chance to kiss since your presence distracted us!" He continued while look away.

"Did you forget what has happen last night between us?"

"Huh?!"

"Stop acting like you didn't remember about it! You the one who entered to my room!."

"That was just an accident!"

"Accident? After when you're moaning like a crazy person? When you cried out my name and kiss my lips too?"

"Stop that already! I have to go now my BOYFRIEND  should be waiting for me!" Chani shouted the 'boyfriend' words in higher and angry tone.

"Are you going to ignored it now, huh? How come you didn't even care about my feelings? It's hurt you know?!" I yelled with a tears in my dark eyes. I can't hold it anymore. I just wanted him to love only me and confess his truth feeling.

"What's the point?! I didn't even love you, not even for a once!" He said which made me shocked through his words.

Just like that and he go out from the washroom without turning back. Leaving me alone there. My tears didn't even stop from falling. I think I can't live in this broken life of mine. He rejected me completely. But I don't think I'm lacking what he wants from his dream boyfriend. I'm basically handsome and I'm pretty good at giving him a pleasant sex too. So, I'm not that bad and not lacking for something on my handsome face.