● 13 ●

| Jimin ; Angst |

/this is the part two of the jimin and yoongi one/

"What?"

Jimin stared up at you, his eyes filled with disbelief as if he never wanted to believe whatever he had heard just a few seconds ago. Your head turned to the side, your fringe coevering your dull eyes, a plain line stretched on your lips.

"Why? What are you saying, M/n?" He walked closer, slowly as his body was shaking. His hands clutched on to your sweatshirt, his eyes looking up at you, still wide in shock and pain.

"It wasn't meant to go this far." 

His plump lips parted, his eyes never leaving your eyes that refused to look into his. You breathed in and took a hold of the hands clutching on your sweatshirt. You gathered every courage you could to look back at him.

"I love him."

Those words hit Jimin's heart like daggers, millions of them. He knew from the start that he should never expect anything from their secret relationship built with lust, but he couldn't stop himself and that lust developed to love. He felt bad to ruin his hyung's relationship, but at the same time, it felt right for him. You felt right for him.

"Let's stop this. I love Yoongi. This was a mistake--"

Jimin's forehead connected with your firm chest as loud, broken sobs fell from his lips. His hands still clutched on to you as if his life depended on it. Your eyes widened at the shorter's actions, your hands let go of his as you stood like that. Namjoon could only cover his mouth, his eyes closed as tears left his eyes at what was happening.

They were standing outside the room, eavesdropping to see how things would turn out after they were caught. Yoongi was locked up in his studio, refusing to see anyone. The hyungs had taken Jimin for a private conversation earlier. They were concerned for their band mates.

After Jimin's conversation with the hyungs, they had also talked to you about the situation. Asking you things like how could you do that, if you still had feelings for Yoongi, and if you had feelings for Jimin. 

You had taken Jimin to a room to talk, and Jimin wanted everything to be a dream. A very bad dream that he can just wake up from and then he's back in your arms. But that would never happen. Someone else was already wrapped around your strong arms.

"I'm sorry. You can hit me, you can curse at me--"

"I love you."

You froze, your eyes looking down at him, "Jimin, I--"

"I love you. Dammit, I love you." He sobbed before letting go of your sweatshirt as he fell to the floor, his hands now clutching his own shirt as cries of sadness and pain took over him.

"I'm sorry. I can't." You spoke, your eyes closed before you immediately walked away and to the door.

Jimin reached out his hand, as if he wanted you to turn around and stay. Tears still fell from his eyes, they wouldn't stop. Like the pain that he felt, it wouldn't stop. He managed to form words between sobs, "Stay. . ."

He stopped, his eyes then turned to the floor in front of him. Jimin was now silent, but the salty droplets from his eyes never stopped, "You will never stay for me . . . " 

---

angst. angst. angst. angst. my world is filled with angst.

i'm hungry rn tho lmao :>