Badly hurt and sad

Tae:Jungkookie can u help me tell the hyungs that I'm out with bogum hyung?

Jungkook:Yea sure but why are u out with bogum hyung?

Tae:Oh I'm on a date with hyung!! He confessed to Mee!!

Jungkook:w-what? He confessed to y-you??

Tae:Yep can u believe that!!!

Jungkook:Oh I'm so happy for u both!yay.........

Tae :kook I can tell u clearly unhappy but can u at least be happy for me!I FINALLY GOT A BOYFRIEND AND UR HERE SULKING UR ASS OFF!

Jungkook :H-hyung I didn't mean to I mean I'm really happy for both of u but I'm just .......

Tae:ugh whatever talking to u is useless🙄

Jungkook:I'm sorry hyung I didn't mean to ruin ur mood go back to your date please I don't wanna ruin it.

Tae:u already ruined it what do u mean?? U made me lose my  appetite

Jungkook:I'm sorry hyung ....

Tae:whatever🙄

Jungkook and jin

Jungkook:H-hyung

Jin:Yes kookie?

Jungkook:hyung....uk about me liking Tae right?

Jin:yea what's wrong?

Jungkook:yea he told me to tell u guys that he went out and I asked him why and...

Jin:and??

Jungkook:he told me that he was on a date with bogum hyung.... aft that I just replied and he could tell that I was sad and he got angry and started to yell at me and said that I was useless to talk to...

Jin:omg kookie..... I'm so sorry to hear that... I could go talk to him of u wan

Jungkook:it's ok hyung....but can I know smth?am I annoying and a useless person to talk to?

Jin:WHAT?!Jungkook....please don't think like that...don't go back to that state of mind pls kookie...for me at least?

Jungkook:I'll try Jin hyung I'll try my best but that doesn't mean I won't go back thr..

Jungkook's offline

Jungkook pov offline(triggering
I sighed and put my phone down. I layed on the bed thinking " am I not good enough? Am I useless to talk to? Am I boring? Am I fat? Am I ugly?" The thoughts couldn't stop. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom,I opened the cabinet and saw my stress reliever. The razor. 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐫. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨  me , I slowly raised the razor , and let it cut my wrist . I just stood there crying and cutting my wrists multiple times to make myself feel better .

Once jungkook was done , he cleaned up and wrapped his wrist with a white cloth , just hopping he could disappear at this moment . Jungkook then threw himself on the bed and slowly cried himself to sleep not noticing that someone was watching him suffer all alone .