Because Miracle Happens 🥀💜

It's been so many years after the last ship has left the earth

Jungkook never stopped believing that Jimin is still alive, that he made it out of that place, somehow managed to survive everything.

In all those years he kept his name for himself.

He never stopped thinking about him since the day he had to live without him. In fact not a single day passed by, without him thinking at least about those long gone days.

But starting them both lying on that roof, starting at the stars and talking about which star they want to go to humans ...

" We can go to your stars " those words are stuck on his mind since that day.

" I'm here now. I'm at your star. But where are you? " " He sounds guilty ...

He sees them both sitting on that dust-covered basement floor, showing Jimin his favorite book."Gardening for Dummies" was, what made Jungkook fall in love with those cherry blossoms. He now has a whole garden full of cherry trees and he often wonders if Jimin will ever gonna see them.

But the most dedicated memory is the one of the things he didn't have, when they said " He didn't make it to the ship. " The moment he didn't see him again. He pushes those messages to the very back of his mind. He must have always been afraid of the dark and that night it wasn't only the dark but also being on a whole planet ... Not knowing what happens next.

" I'm scared … "

It's like those words keep repeating in his head and he can't do anything about it.

Taking all of those years of Jungkook did a lot of research on how to contact plans, that is as far away as the east. He failed many times but he never gave up ... He never gave up the thought that one day he could talk to Jimin or even see him if he caught the hard work.

" Hello? " " He first whispers into the radio set.

Not sure if there's someone on the other side that could actually hear him.

" Can someone hear me? "

And he does the same thing the next day, and the next and the next ... But he never gets any response.

His heart stops to act ... What if he was wrong all the time? What if Jimin didn't make it?

He traveled to contact the earth for 2 weeks now but still nothing happens. Not sure if to connect. He feels helpful. His mind plays every possible scenario before he finally falls apart.

In the Middle of the night he starts from sleeping someone ... A quick voice but not yet loud enough to wake him up impressive.

" Is this? No! " " That's not possible! "

"I must have dreamed it" Jungkook tells himself.

He quickly shakes off the thought of him hearing Jimin.