Upset Minds..

Tripura knock on Nandi's bedroom door, she look her towards the door, Tripura entered in her bedroom, & look Nandi doing her work, she seat near the chair of her study table..

Tripura- please connect my laptop with printer, I know how to connect but I don't know the password..

Nandi- connect by yourself, & password is Nandisavi..

Tripura- thanks..

Nandi- it's ok, Ms. Nagarajan..

Tripura look her & says- Mrs. Khanna..

Nandi- that is my mom..

Tripura nodding her head in yes & she walks near her bed & seat on bed edge & she says- sorry I seat here without your permission, but want to talk with you..

Nandi only look her..

Tripura- umm! Not understand how to start talk with you, you don't like me at all, I know that..

Nandi cut her mid & say- don't explain, after all you are my father's so called new wife, who I'm to stop you, I know you gonna be here at any cost, so don't explain me anything..

Tripura- you getting me wrong..

Nandi- sorry, but I'm not..

Tripura take deep breaths & says- ok, let it be, & she forward one card to her..

Nandi only look that, she not accept that card..

Tripura- it's my card, on that my personal number, in case of emergency, just keep it yourself, I know you have your father, then Gauri, Ved's number, but in case if they busy with their own work, then you can dial my number, I'll be there at any cost, within some minutes, just keep it..

Nandi- no thanks, I'll manage..

Tripura not say anything & she keep that card on her study table, & thank her for connecting printer with her laptop, & leave the room..

Tripura doing her work & her cell ring, she looks Karan calling her, she pick up with smile..

Karan- Tripoo you want saree's also..

Tripura- no, but I want my casual wears..

Karan- all of them..

Tripura- Haan..

Karan- ok, any other thing you want..

Tripura- yes..

Karan- ok, tell me, what you want..

Tripura- one file is there near my bed, I keep it on that table, it's transplant cover, & I tag it on "important"..

Karan got the file & he replied her- yes got it..

Tripura- ok..

Karan- anything else you want..

Tripura- yes!

Karan with serious tone- what!

Tripura look towards the Nandi's room, & she look whole live area in one sight & says- my husband..

Karan- don't be so romantic..

Tripura- why! Become your wife, then should I leave being romantic with you..

Karan- just stop it, otherwise I'm not gonna leave you tonight..

Tripura- who stops you..

Karan roll his tongue on his lips & ask her- Nandi is not there, I think..