Introduction

Hello. I started this book as I wanted to write something for practice. And what could be better than some one-shots and imagines where Overwatch ladies are being interested in you romantically. My heart can't stand this lol it is failing.

But yeah, if any of you have requests, leave them here. I'll write them when I get the flow to them or if I get the spark of motivation for them.

The characters I usually find the motivation to write and are easiest to write are:

-Ashe

-Brigitte

-D.Va

-Mercy

-Pharah

-Sombra

-Tracer

-Widowmaker

The characters which take me a while to write as I may lose motivation during the process at some point but are still nice to write:

-Ana

-Mei

-Moira

-Symmetra

-Zarya

The characters I won't write as I won't have any ideas for them and I don't feel comfortable to write them:

-Orisa

-Echo

But yeah, if you want to request something just write the character(s) name, depending on if you want to have a imagine for a few ladies, the maximum amount I accept is around 7-8. For one-shots depending on the request (how massive it is, aka if it needs some more background and build up) they can be from 500-3000 words or more.

So the request form would look something like this.

Example: Brigitte x anxious! fem! reader, where Brigitte comes home to find the Reader in the claws of anxiety which is caused by the school.

See ya later, fellow people. I'll be writing my own things until I get some requests and will continue writing them along with the requests.

Hope you guys enjoy this book.