[One-shot #3] (Pharah x Reader) Breathtaking

Greetings! Thank you for deciding to see my first fanfiction :) I hope you enjoy it as much I enjoyed writing it!

More one-shots and fanfictions are coming when I find good ideas for them. If you are having ideas but don't have time for them, I'm more than glad to do them for you!

Word count: 630

~~~

You and your girlfriend, Fareeha, decided to have a date night under the stars. The weather couldn't make the date even more romantic than it already is as an idea for a date. A slight breeze in a warm summer night, keeping both of you refreshed.

You both are lying on the ground, using Fareeha's jacket as a pillow for your heads. There is a peaceful silence between the two of you, just enjoying each other's presence.

You can't help but come up with some cheesy lines for your beautiful girlfriend as you gaze at the sparkling stars. Wondering how far away is each one of them and are they still there, shining or have they met their end and burnt out.

Having enough of your deep pondering, you decided to annoy your girlfriend with your cheesy lines as you are the best girlfriend ever in the history of dating.

"Fareeha." You try to hide the smirk in your voice, hoping that she won't notice it.

"mmh?" A slight noise escapes her lips, giving you a mark that she is listening to you.

"The stars are breathtaking but still nothing compared to you."

...

"Or was it taking breath? Shoot, English is hard." Your sudden brain fart erupts a slight laugh out of your lover's mouth, it is music to your ears, "You brat."

You shift your attention to Fareeha as she turns on her side, gazing intently at you. She looks like a tiger ready to pounce on her prey. You can't make out what emotions her eyes are holding. She indeed is breathtaking. She is like a goddess, wandering around earthly beings. She must know the power she holds upon you and she likes to use it. Like how her skin glistens after a hard work out or how towel hugs her figure after a shower.

You are brought back to reality by the sudden feeling her jacket disappearing under your head and it reappearing straight on your face. A muffled yell escapes your lips as you try to fight against it.

"This is what you get for using such cheesy lines!" Fareeha yells, pressing the jacket more into your face. She cannot hide the small smile in her voice.

You flail your arms around dramatically. Your yells of mercy coming out muffled against her jacket, "Aam sorre babeh, aa pwomise aa won't do it agaan! Pwease!"

Fareeha's heart flutters as she hears your cute yells and decides to give the mercy you asked. Removing the jacket from your face she replaces it under your head. She still keeps her higher ground, hovering over your smaller body with her stronger one.

Her stunning brown eyes gaze at you lovingly, you are sure the temperature just rose a few degrees.

You are taken back by surprise as she leans down, making your eyes flutter shut along with hers. Your lips meeting each other softly. You can feel your pulse rise. Your heart racing against your rib cage like a race car.

Fareeha always makes you feel alive.

As the kiss breaks, she keeps her place upon you. Looking down at you with a small smile playing on her beautiful, plump lips. She is like stars itself, shining bright.

"Like I said, more breathtaking than the stars." You can't help but rub it in her face as it is the truth. She shines brighter than a thousand suns together. She is the sun for you.

Amused noise escapes Fareeha as she presses her forehead against yours, making you blush bright red. You feel safe under her strong body, you can feel yourself melt against her.

"You are an idiot, habibti. You know that?" She looks deep into your eyes with her stunning one's.

"But you are my cheesy idiot."