1 (One-Shot)

"Sometimes when you sacrifice something precious, you're not really losing it.
You're just passing it on to someone else."

- Mitch Albom

--------------------

--Jimin's POV--

"Jimin, we still need to practice this dance tomorrow," Jungkook tapped my shoulder as he walked out of the training room.

I stared at my reflection on the mirror. My hands automatically ruffled my hair then grabbed the water bottle beside me. I sighed upon realizing that it was empty. I walked outside towards our water fountain and filled my bottle up.

"Why are you still here?"

I heard a voice behind me. I looked at the person and it was Jin hyung.

"I will practice some more then go home," I said as I turned the faucet off.

"You must rest, Jimin. You will strain yourself so bad," he said. "I'd go ahead. Take care."

I nodded at him as he took his steps away from me. I exhaled and leaned on the wall. I pushed my hair backwards. Bullets of sweat fell on my forehead, wetting my fingers as it brushed through my wet hair.

I went back to the training room and danced my heart to the beat of the music.

{Three Hours Later}

The sun was already gone. The sky was dark and stars began to fill the sky. I shifted my gaze from the moon towards the calm lake. It was already nighttime so I decided to visit my 'exhaust-release place'.

I would always ask myself, 'Why is there something in me that feels so sad and gloomy? What did I do in my past life to feel this sadness and guilt.'

Being a rookie idol had been a hard time. We had to practice over and over again. Training was our morning routine and sleepless nights were our night routines. We had to starve ourselves to achieve that perfect body. We had to walk on the streets and hand out flyers just for people to recognize us.

And now that we're idols, even if we are rookie, we lost time for ourselves. We could not even go out because fans would attack us - not all of them though.

The wind blew the water causing it to wet me a little, but it was fine. The sound of wind and water calmed me so much.

I stood up form my spot and began heading back to our home, our dormitory.

{The Next Day}

"Jimin, did you get any rest?" Jin hyung asked me.

"You looked so tired," Namjoon hyung added.

"Just tell him that he looks ugly," Yoongi hyung added.

"Ya!" I exclaimed which caused them to laugh. "I am not ugly. I'm cutie."