⚙ Through the peephole ⚙

Hey people!

    This is my amateur attempt to blend in the essence of two of my favourite characters.. this will have two parts .. first one being a brief description and the second one will have the comparison...I hope u like this!

And a hearty thank you for the support u have given me! I don't know if I deserve those..but u guys have been really kind!

Plz do read and review..tell me if this clicks...tell me the odds too..I promise to work my best to give u something worth to read!

Cheers and thankyou!

...................................

Art and the language has emerged through the years..it has met it's pinnacle as well it's trough in so many different ways..meandering itself into the unknown passing transformation altogether..not just the way it sounds and spells and Also the meaning..there are so many different genres today in terms of writing..but what about those very few things that remain unchanged? What if there's that spice racked up in today's characters? Let's have a look!

The motive of this comparison is to see the abilities the characters possess to dwell into cultures that are poles apart..like the ray of light passing through the time keyhole.. granting a pyramid of light to explore...perhaps a new perspective..what makes them different? What makes the similarities? How are the similarities different? And how similar are the differences? This is yet another exploration of connecting literature to modern entertainment..

It is a prime point that every character we came across has certain characteristics that we may have found similar with some other one..it may be in terms of the way they speak..Thier language..thier attire.. primarily, it's important to peer deeper into how Thier minds work and how Thier heart beats..

FITZWILLIAM DARCY

        The clan entered through the ostensibly tall but dilapidated wooden door.. almost touching the ebony wood railing of the seiling scattered with maroon embossed paintings and large Windows overlooking the high lands..it's men and women scattered around in small circles like wild flowers on forest grass..each one unique with Thier own fragrance..there were housemen carrying tea and other delicacies spying around those in need of them.. elderly couples in acquaintance with Thier contrary.. discussing land , marriage and net worth and a few snooty ones with much interest in dipping Thier noses inside others' life instead of Thier shallow steaming tea cups..soft music playing with young swains asking fair maidens for a dance..and a lot of lasses sitting with their chin up keeping Thier poise on accord to thier mothers claiming to find a partner for them..his socially sensitive eyes followed along the steps of Ms. Bingly...The man himself was Fitzwilliam Darcy of Derbyshire..the young, winsome and intelligent master of Pemberly estate.. that's about..he didn't want to be indroduced with a pricetag.. however,his thoughts weren't dancing with his seemingly charming partner instead on an endless mission to find that
Garrulous mouth that talked and talked forever.. mildly,he was amazed at that woman he saw had more words to offer to his mate than what he had since forever..

Darcy,as he calls himself while speaking to his battling coincscience,was a very tall...he would definitely not be surprised if he was declared as the tallest man in the room..with hedgrew lashes that seemed to shelter his eyes from unknown attention..a beautiful nose that kept to its masters words..a mouth that hardly talks..and a brave heart..

Darcy was more from the inside..he was declared as the invidious and prideful man that never speaks to anyone apart his men..was actually a limpid soul, someone who'd do anything for the one he loves..he was a devoted friend,a sagacious master, a protective brother, a reticent man..he was man that didn't make it amidst people with random conversions about how loud can a person laugh? Which his friend did effortlessly..the thing is that he was never interested in proving himself to others nor he struggled to make them like him..he was tall and proud of the way he was and was looking for someone who loves him for who he is! Instead of Bowing Thier head to everything he says ..he preferred to have someone who saw the blacks and the follies like how he judged himself..