{Chapter 2}

Previous Chapter~ "My name is...

" Y/N-ah!" You heard someone shout. You looked at the direction where the shout was from, but when you looked back to the boy he's gone...Again. You looked back to the person shouting your name and it was..

..Soobin your child hood freind. "S-soobin?" You said not believing if that was really him. "Yes it's really me Y/N-ah" He said smiling in front of you. "If you're soobin, what name you used to call me when were playing?" You asked still not believing your eyes. " How could i forget, My lovely MOONLIGHT" He said with a cute bunny smile plastered on his face. You hugged him tightly and released the hug after a few seconds. "Glad you still remember me My Bunbuns" You smiled back at him. "So how have you been? You changed a LOT since you left the neighborhood" Soobin said with a slight pout replacing his bunny smile. " I'm sorry my bunny, i haven't got the chance to even take a visit there" You said to him pouting as well. "Oh by the way who are you with?" You asked him. " Well Yeonie is also here~" He said. "Really!?" You squealed. " But how about BeomBear?" You asked curiously. "O-oh w-well u-uhm..." He stutters. "Uhm something wrong?" You asked worried.

"B-beomgyu was m-missing f-for t-ten ye-ars now" He said tearing up. "Wh-what?" You said tears streaming down your face.  "How did he got lost!?" You couldn't help but to scream. "I-i-" He starts crying with you. "M-maybe we should t-talk back at our beach house" He offered. You followed him to their beach house.

"Yeonjun-hyung i have someone here~" He called out. Yeonjun suddenly came out of nowhere and back hugged you. "Y-yeonie-ah i- c-cant breathe" You said catching your breath. He lets go, " Sorry Y/N -ssi i just missed you" He pouts like a little kid. You chuckled at his cuteness. " Aww i missed you too Yeoniee-oppa" You smiled. "B-but why are you two crying?" He said in a worried tone. " I think we should sit before we say it to Y/N" Soobin said signaling the both of you to sit with him. You sat between them and asked "S-so wh-at happend to B-" You suddenly bursted out in tears. "Shhh calm down Y/N-ah" Yeonjun pats your back calming you down.

"It was when you left... Beomgyu never leaves his room and we always hear him crying. We didn't have the spare key to his room. After a few days we decided to break the door since there's no other way to get him out of his room. We broke the door but he isn't there anymore, even some of his stuffs are gone.." Soobin said with tears escaping his eyes. "Wh-where is he?" You said wiping your tears. "We looked for him for 7 years but, we found no trace of him. We even visited every freind of his hoping that he was just there but we still couldn't find him" Yeonjun answered. "H-how about Mr. and Mrs. Choi, where are they?" Both of the boys looked at each other and back to you. "T-they d-died look-king for h-him" Yeonjun said patting Soobin's back for comfort. "W-what!?" You were so schoked to hear the news. "I-i'm so sorry for your lost... I must've been very hard for you guys" You said in a comforting tone." It's fine Y/N it's not your fault" Soobin said wiping his tears away."Let's just.. forget the past, how about let's go for a swim?" You stood up giving both of them tissues. They took it and wiped their tears. "Let's go?" You gave them a sweet little smile. "Ok" Both of them smiled back.

You guys were having quite a good time. It's like nothing bad happened. The three of you made sandcastles, had a water fight, and went looking for shells. It was like when you we're kids but the difference is Beomgyu isn't there. Everything was great until.. someone came along. "Yeonjun-oppa! Soobin-oppa!" She came running towards the three of you. You all look at that direction and it was...

To be continued...

A/N: Yeah yeah ik this chapter is shorter than the first one. I'm sorry, i'll do my best to make the future parts longer.