Chapter 1-BackStory

( this takes place back when they were in 3rd grade lol )

"LET ME GO!" "Not a chance, ya clown freak" Devil piggy said as he threw Clowny against the locker

As you can see, Clowny here is being bullied by the one and only, Devil piggy himself ( I'm sorry to anyone who uses them as a female ;^; )

"Why do you always have to pick on me" "SHUT IT PUNK" he took out a knife and lifted his chin. "D-don't hurt me...." Clowny said with a terrified look on his face.

"Too late" he moved the knife to Clowny's arm and cut him with it. "Aaah!!" Clowny screamed in pain and a bit of tears in his eyes. Devil piggy just stood there laughing at him, saying about how weak he was for not haven't his infection side yet while others did.

"Leave him alone!!" "Huh?!?" Someone yelled across the room. "And what do we have here?" He turned to the left looking at him. "The names Foxy dumbass" "oh? Someone wanting to stand up for the freak over here, pfft yeah right"

"I said.....LEAVE HIM ALONE" all of a sudden Foxy's eyes started glowing blue and white. "Alright,alright" Devil piggy then left the poor Clowny there hurt.

"You alright?" Foxy said pulling Clowny back up. "Y-yeah I think so..." Foxy grabbed Clowny's face softly to dry is tears off.

They then realized what was going on and blushed looking away embarrassed." Oh! I never introduced myself! Clowny is the name" "What a cute name, names Foxy" "C-cute!?!" Clowny though in his mind.

"? Do you have a fever? Your turning a bit red?" "Huh? Oh! I'm fine" Foxy then notice the cut on his arm "Did he cut you?" "Yeah....it still really hurts"

"Come with me, l'll help you with that!" He then hold Clowny's hand and ran. "What?? We're holding hands?!?" Clowny though "I-i mean...
I like it,but...." He blushed "Wait what!?! What am I saying!?! I don't like him....right?".

As the journey continues....

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hands are dying lol btw I know this isn't part of the story but I don't rlly think I should to the something random story bc I haven't done that roleplay for a Loooong time and I don't remember most of the parts only a bit, but I can make it in a nutshell if you guys want :/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next on, my best friend and I~
"Clowny...can I just..."

"Can't I believe we actually most kissed each other at the party!"
"Yeah. That would of been weird"

"OoOo >:3 " "Oh shut it sheepy"

"Oh boy"

What will happen next? >:333 on until next time, Will see you then!