Chapter 1 The Start

I am just a 16 year old girl and I go to Middle School.

"Wake up Wake Up!!" My dad screamed.

"I'm awake ok!" I said.

I walk downstairs and eat and get ready."Bye dad love you!!" I said.While walking to school one of the popular boys came up to me and ask for my name and age."16,Shannon you?" I said."I'm Tony and i'm 20." Tony said."I have to get going see you later!" I said running.He didn't respond.I get to class and do school.After school I see Tony and his group of friends.He sees me and waves me to come over.I walk over and see everyone."Hey guys this Shannon and shes 16!" Tony said.Everyone says hi."Can everyone tell me their name please?" I said a little quiet."Sure!" Tony said."This is Addison,Ondreaz,Charli,Chase,Dixie,Thomas,Ryland,Alex,Kouvr,Nick,Patrick,Calvin,Jack,James,Avani,Larray,Mia,Tayler,Nate,Olivia,Micheal,and Kelianne." Tony said.I was surprised to see everyone and I heard some of those names before."So we have a party tomorrow night and I wanted to see if you would want to come?" Tony said."Yeah sure but have I heard about you before?" I asked."Well we are famous on Tik-Tok,Instagram,Snapchat,and many more." Addison said."Do you guys live in a place called The Swayla House?" I said.They laughed for a little bit."No we live in the Hype House." Nick said."Oh ok bye guys!" I said running home.Everyone said bye expect Nick.I get home and go upstairs.I put on comfy pj's and went to sleep.The next day I wake up and go for a walk.Tony comes running up to me and stands next to me.I just realize that I'm like a shorty compared to Tony."So the party is at the Hype House.You coming?" Tony said."No." I said joking.Tony gave a cute but sad face."Yes I'm coming,Stupid!" I said."Oh I knew that!!" Tony said.When I get to the Hype House I see it was so big."You like it?" Tony said."ye-" I said."TONY!!!" Ondreaz said very loudly."I will be right back.." He said but left.I wandered around the house when I walk into Rylands room.I had my eyes wide open and my mouth open.I ignored it and kept walking.Chase came over at smacked my ass.I gave him a death stare."sorry" Chase said while poking my head."Your just like a child Chase!" I said meanly.Chase walks away.After the party I asked Tony if I can stay here."sure baby girl!!" Tony said while kissing my cheek."TONY YOUR DRUNK!!!" I say trying to speak louder than the music.I walk away to where Kouvr and Mia are."Tony's drunk." As I rolled my eyes."We know he always is!" Mia said.We all laughed."But watch out for Bryce and Chase I heard they are bad news.So if you see them run fast to our room and wake me,Mia,Alex,and Thomas up,ok?" Kouvr said while getting her cat."Yes I will!!" I said standing proud."Oh and stay by Nate,Kelianne,Aidette,Tayler,and Ondreaz they will keep you safe!!" Mia and Kouvr said."Sure thanks!!" I said nicely.I walk downstairs to see Ondreaz talking to Bryce and Chase.Bryce sees me and so does Chase.I run to Kouvr's room.Thomas just got in there so did Alex.I hid behind Thomas.Bryce walked in with Chase.Kouvr and Mia looked mad like they looked pissed."Thomas tell us if you see Shannon!!" Bryce and Chase said with a smirk on their faces.Mia shook her head to Thomas."No I wont!!" Thomas said as I seen him clench his fist.Bryce and Chase walk away and talk about me.I start to cry because I didn't want to get hurt.Mia and Kouvr hug me.I start crying more and I'm pretty sure everyone heard.Everyone came running in.Chase and Bryce see me and try to grab me.Mia smacks their hand hard.Chase tries to smack Mia but Thomas stops him. Ondreaz hugs me and kisses my forehead.Ondreaz takes me to his room.He sets me on his bed and shuts his door so nobody can come in.Nate,Tayler,and Tony come in."What do you guys want?" Ondreaz said."Just checking on Shannon!" They all said.4 days later there is another party.Me,Calvin,and Patrick all get drunk.We all get half naked and jump in the pool.Tony comes out and just stares. "Guys you have to come see this!!" Tony says while laughing.Everyone came out and laughed. "I'm going to take drunky." Ondreaz said while picking me up.He wrapped me in a towel and bring me into his and Tonys room. "Shower or lay with me?" He said setting me down. "Lay down in tried." I said while putting on his sweatpants and merch.I jump in his bed and he wraps his arms around my waist.

I jump in his bed and he wraps his arms around my waist

word count:778

A/N: Be safe I love you guys all!!❤❤