.

"hey misunnie!" a voice chirped from beside misun's right shoulder.

she didn't even have to turn around to know that the person talking was hana, hana was misun's best friend and the complete opposite of misun.

where misun was an emo, introverted foodie who spends most of her time in libraries to read shakespeare and edgar allen poe and was a pessimistic lil bitch, hana was a bright, extroverted sunshine who was friends with everyone and radiated positive energy.

"i told you not to call me that" misun pushed up her glasses as she kept walking through the halls, her bag just barely hanging onto one of her shoulders.

"yeah but do i ever listen" the smiling girl asked rhetorically, peering over misun's shoulder and practically drooling.

misun followed her gaze as her eyes landed on a boy, lee donghyuck.

lee donghyuck is probably the most annoying boy at school and misun hated everything about him, from his stupid hair to his stupid laugh to his stupidly amazing vocals.

misun had only talked to him once, in middle school but right from that interaction, she knew he was bad news.

~ ⚡ ~

"hello, my name is kim misun and i'm new here. please take care of me!" misun bowed, her fragile figure contrasting to that of ms hwang's large, obese one.

suddenly a small giggle was heard, misun turned her attention to a small boy with a pencil in his hand, tapping it against the desk pretty agressively.

"mr lee, would you care to tell us what's so funny?" ms hwang asked sternly, peering over her delicate glasses.

"no" he replied bluntly as ms hwang's face contorted to a harsher one.

"then why are you laughing?"

"the new girl she-" before he got to finish though, he bursted into a fit of laughter again.

"she-she looks like a stick!" he cried out, now almost on the floor.

the rest of their classmates looked at the girl simaultaniously before bursting out into fits of laughter together.

misun's eyes darted around the room as her lip trembled and her eyes burned as she attempted to keep her tears at bay.

ms hwang began to scold the students and told them all that they had detention but they didn't care and kept wheezing.

after a while, it just got too much for misun as she sprinted out of the room, her tears rushing down her pink coated cheeks.

"misu-" ms hwang called out after her before realizing that misun was now too far to hear her.

the small girl had ran to the bathroom, making sure to lock the door and put down the seat.

her knees were pulled close to her chest as she bit her dry lips, her tears running down her face.

~ ⚡ ~

"wow, isn't he just perfect?" hana asked, a dreamy smile painted on her face as she watched donghyuck and his friends laughing and messing around near a locker.

"tch, yeah sure" misun sarcastically scoffed.

hana looked at misun, an eyebrow raised "what do you have against him?"

"wait, haven't i told you before?"

"no" hana replied, her dreamy look now replaced with one of confusion.

misun sighed "i'll tell you later" she dismissed.

"anyway, wanna have a sleepover?" hana asked.

"eh, sure"

"oh, by the way, my brother will be there with his friends. is that okay?"

"wait, your brother's name is...jisung?"

"yeah! he's a sophomore"

"oh my god, really? aw, he must be so cute and tiny!" misun smiled, she had a soft spot for younger people as she found them adorable.

"yeah sure, "tiny" hana muttered sarcastically.

~ ⚡ ~

"hi! m-my name is jisung" the tall boy stuttered, bowing to misun as she just stared at him with her mouth agape in confusion.

"i thought you said he was tiny" misun muttered to hana, her eyes still on the 5'11 boy in front of her.

"i was being sarcastic"

"how was i supposed to know? your sarcasm sound the same as your normal voice.

"i'm kim misun" misun smiled.

ding dong

"oh! that must be my friends" jisung smiled, rushing down the hall to the front door, leaving the two girls in the living room.

"ayo wassup, jisung!" one of the boys smiled, going in for a bro hug before pulling away and screaming "whoo!"

"jisungie" another one hugged jisung, getting really touchy and trying to kiss jisung.

three others arrived, walking in normally but one person caught misun's eye.

lee donghyuck.