↳ A Guide: How To

"We're all working together; that's the secret

"We're all working together; that's the secret."

What do we do in this graphic collab here?

Basically, almost just like an art trade, we do each other a kind of graphics (covers, banners, headers, etc.) but with both side helping each other on doing on the same piece!

Beforehand, since I am also new to this collab stuff, I apologise on my mistake if my explanation doesn't sound understandable enough.

So in graphic collab, we have this two roles; Base and Finishing.

One person will be doing a Base
And the other will be doing the end finishing,
thus the final outcome of the product.

What is base? What do we do there?

From what I understand (A true noob here sksk), you basically make the base of the graphic;

Adding the background, put the subject/character on the graphic, maybe add some shadows or glow for it to blend well with the background. It's pretty much a simple task here, like you're making the batter of a cake.

Oh also make sure you choose a smooth graphic (Not blurry or low quality) to ease the task for the person that in charge of the finishing later on. Down here is an example of bases.

 Down here is an example of bases

Next is finishing. The cream of the cake.

This is where the magic came from muehehe~

Once you receive the base from your partner, you spice it up the graphic from there.

Maybe resizing the image, add more stickers or borders, adding more overlays, texts titles and subtitles, oh you can also add more character in there too! (which I won't do unless I'm diligent enough at that time, so maybe.)

Down here is an example of finishing.