story ending because you curious

So we all know na rae likes jin
jungkook likes jin
we all like jin-
Pfft- anyway~

So uh, what happens is after that incident at the bar, jin likes na rae too, but he also has feelings for jungkook, which have been there forever, but he is scared to ruin his reputation even though he knows his parents wont be against it.
Now, jungkook hooks up with jimin again and again, until he is numb about the feelings he has for jin.
He starts seeing him as a best friend and brother,  forces himself to think only about jimin. But what happens is that jungkook is working alongside na rae for a profile shoot, and he falls for her, knowing well that he likes jimin and they are dating now.
Seokjin thinks that na rae is cheating on him with jungkook but refuses to believe it. He confronts jungkook and talks about all this.
Finally all 4 of them meet up, because clearly their feelings are entwined with each other, because jimin liked na rae in high school (I'm sorry jimin)
The 4 of them come to a conclusion that they have feelings for one another and that its not chetaing, its just polyamory .

The end.

That's all is what my story was supposed to be because I cant leave you hanging.