Grandmother

When Sean was born, his parents couldn't take care of him. They had first thought to put him up for adoption, then they decided to send him to his mother's mother. His grandmother was quite old (60) too. His grandmother gladly accepted him into her home knowing it probably for the best. The child needed to grow up in a home where he was loved. 

She would hold him in her arms as if he were her own. She loved him as if he was her own as well. She had taught him everything he needed to know. From talking, walking, and how to read. He had loved his grandmother more than anything. Although it was more of a mother and son relationship, she had raised him after all. 

She loved him she couldn't deny that. When he was 6 he had started kindergarten. He wasn't a very social kid but he was smart. The second year of kindergarten was a year (Where all my issues started, I mean. .  .  uh) he was smartest in the class. He hadn't made many friends only a few.

First grade went by fast, he was quieter then the others. He was the favorite student in the class. He would always get work done. His grandmother was now 76 (?) (Look I don't know) she was getting older but she only seemed to love him more and more. His parents often visited but when they tried to talk to him he would say 'grandma who are they'. He had never gotten the answer. 

It was his now 7th birthday, his grandmother had always been there. His parents had arrived late, he was older now but he never seemed to get socializing. He was surprised when he was told those people that were visiting him so often were his parents. 'So they gave me up'  he thought, curious why they did give him up. 

He had started to try and see if he can build a relationship with them. When they would visit he would try to talk with them. They stopped visiting after his third attempt to talk to them. He was sad they stopped visiting. He kept again he was now 13 they hadn't visited since he was seven. They had visited on his birthday, he had been bitter when he seen them. 

He had never liked them after they stopped visiting. His grandmother had been diagnosed with cancer, she was getting weaker. Even though he was young he did his best to take care of her.  As soon as he turned 15 her cancer got worst. He had ended up staying home usually to take care of her. 

He had missed a lot of school, but he didn't care he was more worried about his grandmother. It was days until his birthday. She had passed away, leaving Sean in the world alone. He had to move into his parents house. He had just turned 16, he hated having to move in with them.