[0] Deep End

Hey Y'all! If you were here before, welcome back. A while ago I decided to stop writing this story, about 9 chapters in. I just lost interest in the show, but now that season two is out and I reread (and edited) everything I already wrote, I got a sudden wave of motivation. Hopefully it lasts this time. Not sure how often new updates will come out, because I move into college soon. So, as one can guess, I'm gonna be crazy busy getting settled.

Anyways, I hope y'all stick around if you decide to give this little old story a shot. Enjoy, my loves!

[0] Deep End

Kobi Anderson

played by

Sabrina Carpenter

Sabrina Carpenter

Rest of the cast played by themselves

Summary

Kobi was a full kook. Well, technically. Sure, she lived in a big house in Figure 8 where her father hardly acknowledged her existence, but none of that mattered to her or the Pogues. After her mother died in an accident just over two years ago, her father moved them from the mainland to the island. The first couple of weeks of school, she attended the Kook academy, but after some major issues, her father let her transfer schools, which is where she first met John B. From the moment they met, John B felt more like a brother than a friend. He took her in, teaching her the ways of the island, where she immediately clicked with the rest of his friend group. She and JJ tended to clash heads most of the time, but they managed to get along. Petty arguments, insults, and fun banter-filled their conversations, serving as the source of entertainment for the rest of the crew. They would never admit it, but the both of them felt a twinge of something for one another, but their oblivious natures helped them bury their feelings. Now, the Pogues are sent on a treasure hunt worth three lifetimes; will it bring the two closer, or push them further apart?