deux

"Now or never"

"Now or never"

Who the hell is Ashikaga Keitaro? Yangyang doesn't know everyone in his grade, but he definitely has never heard that name before

Who the hell is Ashikaga Keitaro? Yangyang doesn't know everyone in his grade, but he definitely has never heard that name before. He scratched his head and turned around, returning to his seat.

When all the students went back to their seats, the teacher started talking to his class. "I am wishing you all have a joyous time with this project" Professor Moon smiled, happy with himself for using a kinda big word.

Yangyang put his head down on the desk. The boy doesn't like working with others. He loves to be the painter in charge, using his delicate brushes of color to create an unknown beauty to man. The canvas is his and his only.

Having to share the power? It didn't sound like a fun idea. What if this person wasn't good at art at all? He will ruin Yangyang's piece.

The german picked up his head and turned to look at his classmates. "Fuck, I don't know most of these names" of course there were familiar faces such as Donghyuck, Hyunjin, and Baozhai, but that's it. Yangyang wasn't very social with everyone, but he was pretty well known.

He was son of the CEO of one of the most popular gaming systems. He had money, smarts, talent, and looks. Many people wished to have him as their soulmate, but Yangyang didn't want any of them.

There's only one person he'd think about being with. Just one, a smile he couldn't get out of his head. One that could light up his day, or the rest of his life. Yangyang feels happiest around them, that could be close to love, right?

He wouldn't know, he can't feel it.

Professor Moon noticed Yangyang wasn't paying attention to him, so he proceeded to call his name. "Liu Yangyang?"

The brunette still wasn't paying attention to the older. He was deciphering faces, trying to see who fit the name the most.

"What was the name again?" Yangyang honestly doesn't remember. His last name stuck, but not his first. Something with a K, maybe. He still peeked around the room. Yangyang saw this one boy in the back of the room, focused on his notebook.

To Yangyang, the boy kinda looked like a cat. His facial features just reminded him of one. He squinted his eyes to the boy's notebook, trying to see what he was looking at.

"Liu Yangyang!"

The said boy twisted his head around in shock and looked his teacher in his eyes.

"Why aren't you paying attention?" The professor asked the younger male. Yangyang didn't know what to respond. Out of nowhere he stood up from his desk, and shouted something at the top of his lungs.

"Who the fuck is Ashikaga Kitty?!"

-( ' ' )-

"He called you kitty?"

Renjun looked at his friend who had all sorts of emotions on his face. Embarrassment, anger, etc. How could one make a mistake like that? Keitaro's name wasn't hard at all.

"Everyone was looking at me, they were laughing, it was horrible." The japanese burried his face into his hands. He just had to get Liu Yangyang, the world's biggest brat, as his partner. He was known for being greedy and unappreciative around campus. How could he work with someone with such a retched heart?

"It's weird to see you...feeling stuff." Renjun giggled. Usually Keitaro was a blank face, never showing feeling towards anything, but now he's full of different faces and colors. They may not be good feelings but Renjun loved seeing the blonde haired boy full of emotion.

Keitaro shook his head. "I don't like feeling like this. I rather be blank." The two kept walking towards their homes. They kept silence, with Keitaro still feeling embarrassed over what happened an hour ago. He looked at Yangyang's face, he had no sympathy towards the older. Actually, he belted out a laugh. The german acted like a full blown bit-

"Snap out of it!"

The japanese widened his eyes from his fellow friend raising his voice. "What if i start a rumour about him? You know i did good with lee jeno."

"Lee Jeno is actually bisexual, Jun" Keitaro facepalmed. "You basically outed him." The blond maintained a straight face again, and Renjun noticed that. "My best friend is back. Hooray!" You could note the sarcasm in the chinese voice.

"You're trying to change the subject eh?"

Renjun looked away. He would never admit it, but he felt bad for what he did to the said male last year. "Shut up kei" he huffed.

The lead their way in silence for a while, until Renjun opened his mouth to say something. "Why do you hate Yangyang so much? I mean a lot of people do but you hate him the most."

Keitaro rolled his eyes at the younger. "I'm not talking about it" Renjun smiled. "Well now i know it's at least about something!" The chinese grinned from ear to ear. He loved finding out new things, especially if those things can be used in the future.

Would he do something horrible to Keitaro? Of course not, but maybe it could be of some good use in the future.

Yangyang was also walking with his best friend, hand in each other's. It was a normal thing for them, ever since they were children. Nobody judged them, they were best friends so no one thought anything of it.

Everyone accept Kunhang, maybe.

"Your house or my house?" The younger inquired. They were going to study together, as they usually would do. "Your house, your parents don't get home until late" Yangyang smiled. Kunhang would never want to be around people when they study. Maybe he just wanted more focus, he'd never know.

"How's bella?" The sound of his child's name rang through his ears. Not his actual child, his puppy. "She's good! She misses you very much" the older blushed. He was Bella's second dada, he loved the dog like it was his own. "She probably doesn't miss me, she misses Louis and Leon"

The two shared a laugh and continued walking, but they silence wouldn't last long.

"Wanna race?"

Kunhang looked at the younger and smirked "don't you know I'm faster than you?" He got into a running position.

Yangyang took off. "You might be fast but i have a head start!" He ran as quickly as he could from the older, seeing that he got up from the ground to start tracking too.

"Catch me if you can!" He was slowly losing his breath, he needed to stop, but he wanted to win.

"Yang, watch out!"

Before the german knew it, he was falling, but something broke his fall. Yangyang looked down to see what it was.

"Kitty?"