Chapter One-Missing-

Percy/Omega's POV: I was heading back to camp half blood with my wife Artemis.

(AN: this takes place 11years after my first fanfic so they already fought the war and stuff. But I'll fill y'all in)

My father;Chaos, called every one to camp half blood for an important meeting.

I look up and notice that we made it. Inside I see my sisters made it before me.

I suddenly feel an extra weight on my back and look to see Moon; mortal Nacy's oldest daughter.

And her twin brother Sun, as they both yell in my ear "Uncle Percy!" I smile.

"Hey kiddos!" I yell back as I start walk into camp. "Where's your dad?" I ask.

"He's with Will waiting on you!" I should probably explain. As you know, Nico and Nacy were a couple. And when they turned 21 they got married. They had four kids.

But.. they had trouble in paradise and Nico fell in love with Will. Now their together,just wait till you find out the whole story though.
          ~time skip~

Chaos finally started the meeting. "Hades is missing..."

Everyone instantly went into Chaos! Not the person🙄. How could Hades. The god of the underworld go missing.

"Silence!" My father yelled! "We also received a prophecy from both the oracle,and our profit.

"Rachel you first." Zeus stated. Rachel instantly spewed green smoke and spike in the voice of the oracle.
      𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑔𝑜𝑑
    𝑂𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑢𝑛𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛
     𝑁𝑜𝑤 𝑙𝑒𝑟𝑘𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛
  𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒
𝐴 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒
𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛 𝑎 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑒

And with that happy note rachel passed out.

"Nacy.." my father called. She started to walk onto the stage. With a snap of her finger a floating globe appeared.

She sat down Indian style a chanted in three different languages.

As her Chants grew louder, she started to glow and lift off the ground. She opened her eyes and they were bright gold.

       𝑇𝑤𝑖𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑑𝑒
             𝐵𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠
𝐿𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑑𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑒
               𝐸𝑛𝑑𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝
𝐷𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ
               𝐶𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑦 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠
               𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝
𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑒

The glow stoped as fast as it came, she slowly descended to the floor.

"That was cool!" Yelled Leo.
At this everyone facepalmed.

Nacy surprised us all when she said this... "I know where Hades is..."