Chapter 1: Prolouge

⚠️Warning: Mention of suicide⚠️

It was a normal day at Hanyang university. I was sitting in class dosing off when Morgan started poking my face, "Yo, you good dude?" I nodded while yawning. "Are you sure you seem more tired and worn out than usual, and I'm the only one allowed to do that" , "it's just that I stayed up all night studying cause I have a big test coming up". Morgan made an 'O' face while nodding.

~Timeskip to the end of class~

The bell rang signaling the end of class, I got up while packing away my stuff. Walking down the hall to the library I heard some people talking about some guy who set fire to his whole apartment building in a suicide attempt. I hated it when people gossiped cause they're just being nosy and spreading rumors on events that never even concerned them. I sat down in the library and started to study, but I was interrupted by Jeongmin. "Watcha doing babe?", "Studying, the thing you should be doing"
"Why do you always find a way to lecture me?" He said while pouting
"Because next year is out last year"
"Then we should be spending as much time together as possible, cause next year we won't be as available now"
"I guess your right"
"Sooo let's get out of here and get some ice cream!"
"Sure!"
He helped me pack my stuff up and grabbed my hand and lead me out of the library. He opened the door to his car for me to get in. While we were driving we went to stop by my dorm for me to drop off my stuff. While we were driving up we saw a crowd of people along my block, then we saw smoke we continued driving until we reached my dorm...or at least where it stood. It was just a pile of scorched wood and concrete, I fell to the ground on my knees. "Where am I going to live now? And what about all my stuff?"
"You can come and live with me and my family"
"I don't know but I need to tell my brother he's coming to visit"
(Via phonecall)
"Hey Jongho"
"Yep Jun?"
"A event occurred and I'm now homeless"
"WHAT?!? WHY DIDNT YOU CALL ME EARLIER"
"ITS GONNA BE OKAY YOU CAN COME LIVE WITH ME AND THE BOYS"
"But jeong-"
"IM NOT ASKING YOU IM WARNING YOU!!!"
*hangs up*
"Well that went crazy"
"Why? What did he say"
"He said that I'm going to live with him and the boys"
~1 text from sibling~
"I'm on my way"
——————————
"He just texted me he's on his way"
"This is going to be loud and hectic"

To be continued