seven

Breathe - AB6IX 🔊

Music class - 13.00
I hate Music class cause all they do is talk even the music teacher doesn't care what we do.
As usual Mr. Kang was sitting on the piano, I kinda feel sorry for that piano.

While we were all minding our business, Mr. Kang piano broke and he fell down and hurt his tail bone, that's why kids never sit on your piano!!.

He was rushed to the hospital cause he was in so much pain, the tall guy who just transferred here was just amazed at how our school works and can't even say a word.

I just sit on the back of the classroom with my airpods and took a nap while listening to a song.
Then Mr. Stroppy told us to go back to class cause the music class was a mess.

While everyone was going back I was the last one so I was behind everyone,
I got to class to see that Min-seo's leg was ready to make me trip, I know what she's going to do so I just walk normally pretending I don't know anything then I stomped her foot.

"ouch! Ya!!  Don't you have eyes?!" Min-seo yelled
"ya your foot was there to make her fall," said Ji-hun
I just ignored them and sit on my seat.

While I was minding my own business, playing games and all, Min-seo came up to ask "do you have a boyfriend? I bet you don't" and laughed with her friend and talk about how many boyfriends they had, I ignored her cause why would I answer such a question.

I was about to go to the restroom then she stops me had the audacity to ask "when are you going to have boyfriend virgin?!" while she's laughing,
"if you keep acting like this i would leak all your nudes you gave to your ex while you're still dating your boyfriend," I whispered to her ears while tapping on my phone for a couple of times to let her know i have her leak nudes then leaving to go to the restroom.

I heard her scream while I was about to go out of the classroom "Yaaa!, are you crazy?!, I turn around then the tall guy pulls me to the side and the hairbrush hits the door and shattered.

"you okay?" he asks me, "let go, I'm fine," I said pulling away
"Thanks anyway," I said leaving the class in a hurry.

I went to the bathroom cause I think I had my period, and you guested I was right.
I check my skirt to see if it was stained and it was I have no one to ask for help.
I put my skirt back on and check if there is any girl that I can ask, I didn't find any girls in the bathroom that's pretty unusual cause the girl's bathroom is usually crowded.

I check outside if there is any person I could borrow hoodies or jacket,
Lucky for me I saw the tall guy walking this way, I seriously have no idea to call him cause I don't even know his name.
I ended calling "tall guy" good thing he knew that I was calling him.

He came my way and ask "what?", "let me borrow your hoodie for a while," I said to him in front of the girl's bathroom.
"why would I? You don't even know my name and called me 'tall guy' " he said, he has a point but I don't have time for that stuff right now cause I have to get my pad in class.

"umm hyu..? Ok fine I don't know your name, but you also don't know my name!" I said back
"Kim y/n," he said straight to the point." oh you knew," I said, "ofc," he said
"can you just lend me your hoodie," I said, "what for?" he ask
"my period stain," I said straight to the point, "oh, but if I lend it to you then my hoodie will get your period blood," he said worried and disgusted in the same time, "it won't I wash my skirt already it's just wet," I said, "I won't give it to you, blah.." he said sticking his tongue out
"fine," I said going out with my back skirt still wet.

"ya! How can you go outside looking like that?" he asks panicked, "you didn't want to lend me your hoodie," I said, "fine, whatever, here use it" he said giving me his hoodie
"Thanks," I said wrapping it around my waist and going to class.
"remember my name is Hyunjin, not tall guy," he said while I was walking to class.

I went back to class to get my pad and jacket then I ran back to the bathroom to see the tall guy waiting in front of the girl's bathroom.

I went to the bathroom using my pads, wash my hands, and went out.
"here," I said giving his hoodie back. "let me check first," he said checking his hoodie to see if there any stain or not. I looked at him annoyed, "nice no stain," he said.

It was finally the end of class, "now we're going to see whose right!" Mr. Stroppy said while smiling. I have no mood at all, "here I have the security footage-" he said showing the security footage, I walk slowly going to the front while he was explaining random stuff and add another USB that shows another security camera.

It glitched for a while then...