Adopted

Rebekah’s pov

Mrs. Alice yelled for us to wake up. I got up and dressed in a Sherlock top and jeans. She called us downstairs to tell us some special news. “People are coming to adopt. A special guest is also coming to adopt one of you!” she announced. I’m 20 so I probably won’t be adopted. Let me tell you about myself. I have brown hair, green eyes, and pale skin. I love Sherlock, Doctor Who, Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, and much more. Music is my life! I love Nicki Minaj, Iggy Azalea, Drake, 5SOS, Usher, Beyoncé, Justin Timberlake, Jason Derulo, Ed Sheeran, Pharrell Williams, Eminem, and much more. I love to read and draw. I love to sing and dance. I love to watch different youtubers too.  I’m at Alice’s Orphanage. I went to get breakfast. I got chocolate chip pancakes and milk. I ate then went to my room to draw and listen to music. I started to draw Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman. There was a knock at my door. “Come in.” I called. Jessie came in and got on my bed. “Happy birthday Jessie!” I said then sang happy birthday. “5 is a big number.” I said. “Thank you.” Jessie said. She’s so cute. She has blonde hair and big blue eyes. “Do you think I’ll get adopted?” Jessie asked. “Of course you will sweetie.” I said. “Jessie, I have to fix your hair.” Mrs. Alice called. “Can Bekah do it?” Jessie asked. “Sure.” Mrs. Alice called. I did Jessie’s hair and changed her clothes. I led her to the mirror and showed her what she looked like. “I love it!” She squealed. “I’m glad.” I said. She said thank you and ran off to play. I continued to draw and listen to music.

 Thank you for reading. I love you all. Let me know what you think.

-Kittiesloverandcupcake