Asshat Anthony.R

You ducked. You shoved back. You screamed. And then he was on top of. "Surrender defeat y/n" shouted your delusional best friend as he held his lacrosse stick to your throat. " Never asshat!" You shouted back and shoved him with the skateboard that was tied to your arm. You two were play fighting like usual, this time a game of sword fighting with whatever you could find in the house. You had a skateboard as a shield and a pvc pipe as your sword, he had stolen Chases lacrosse stick and used a pillow as his shield. Stupid. Stupid Anthony. "Don't you use my nickname on me dickwaud!" While watching him laugh through his huge smile you jabbed him in the gut with your skateboard. "Oughogheij." That was the noise that came out of his mouth, it was somewhat of a cross between pain and laughter. You could barely hear it because your uncontrollable laughter had you on the ground beside him. Things like this happened all the time. You two were both quite quiet and shy on your own, but together you could destroy an entire house with your games and tomfoolery. That's why you didn't live together, he lived at sway and you at hype. But it didn't matter you've been friends since 2018 and toured with each other on the lights out tour. "Anthony!" You heard from the house, that was probably Avani. You and Avani are friends to, from tour, but recently she has been distant around you, ever since her and Anthony got together.
You watched Anthony look at you then run back into the house. He looked so happy, and Avani was happy around him, that's all that mattered. Even though seeing them together made your heart hurt more than it ever had. That kind of pang that makes your whole body feel sad like your muscles are crying. But then you see him smile around her and remind you're self that he is not yours to be sad over.
Three years later
It's been three years after your departure from the hype house, you moved on to establish your music and acting career. Which has been very successful, money, and status wise. You had fallen out of touch with most of your friends  Avani, Jaden, Chase, and Payton to name a few. You still somewhat talk to Anthony every once in a while ( that being about four times a year.) That was until the cheesiest thing that has ever happened, happened to you. You were sitting in your penthouse apartment (idk is that what it's called? I don't speak rich.) with rain spattered on your windows. Raining? In Los Angelos? Well that's new. You thought to yourself. You sat on a leather reading chair by the fire reading a collection of short horror stories by Edgar Allen Poe when you heard a nock on your door. You trudged over to your dark mahogany door, wearing a open white button up  over top of a bra, and sweatpants. You opened your door to find a slightly older version of your first love Standing in front of you. "Anthony?" You asked, I mean you know it's him he still looks like Anthony, he just looks different in a way. He was soaking wet to start, hair an absolute mess, and taller. How the hell did this man get taller he already towered over you last time you saw each other. "Come come in." You say a little flustered. He just kinda stands there looking at you, and then looked down. "Umm Avani broke up with me two years ago." He looks up. Two. Two years ago you puzzled everything in your mind, his girlfriend broke up with him two years ago and now he's here. "I-uh" he swallowed and looked back at the ground, "I, I just miss us." W H A T.  T H E. F U C K. " I know it sound kinda weird since we never you know dated, but I was in love with you, you know who wasn't..." he laughed awkwardly at the end, the continued nervously " I'm just trying to say. And you don't have to respond, that I still feel that way towards you. Love I mean." He seemingly finished his sentence. He loves you, Anthony loves you. "You asshat." You stated. That caught his attention and he looked you in the eyes,  "should have said that three years ago." You laughed a little. He looked kinda confused and scared. "My feelings didn't go away either." This time it was your turn to look at the ground. Then he was on you, arms wrapped around your back, hands slightly gripping the ends of your hair, and head buried in your neck. You returned the hug and heard him whisper in a kind of almost cry "I'm sorry dickwaud."