MORK!!!!

Author P.O.V

Back in the old days when Y/N was still in school. There was this one guy who loved to spank her poor little ass with books to the point where it left marks. He also harassed her on many other levels. But wbk Y/N is a slut and she loved it 😌.

Except bullying Y/N he was the sweetest boy. No one knew what he did to Y/N not even his friends. He was a straight A student, almost a nerd. He was really kind and always helped others out.

But then all of a sudden he disappeared and apparently became a really famous kpop idol,-

Y/N P.O.V

"YO Y/N ITS BEEN A WHILE" (😏)

As you looked behind him the was a TON of paparazzi, "shit", you thought.

What if they notice that you were the girl who was spotted with Jimin last night?!?!?!!!!

You had to come up with a escape plan.

"U-u-m I have to go!", you stated as you stood up from your chair dramatically-

Both Mark and Jennie looked at you confused. "Why" written of their foreheads.

"I-I have a date!.. WITH JIMIN!"
With Jimin? Really? Why did I say Jimin?!?!? UGH I'm so stupid, you thought to yourself

All of a sudden all the paparazzi that had followed Mark were now after YOU.

They started running, pushing each other back not caring about Mark anymore.

Finding the girl who was hanging out with BTS Jimin in only lingerie was more important, obviously.

They realized that YOU were THAT girl.

You started running as fast as you could, Jennie was screaming frantically and Mark just stood there.

You had to hide NOW!