"Is there a problem?"

(a/n): this chapter might be triggering for some people (sexual abuse) so if you don't feel comfortable with this don't read It!
If you experienced anything like that pls always know that you are very strong and brave, even if you haven't reported It. No one should ever have to pass through something like this. You're going to survive this, stay strong💞

The next morning you woke up not even a little bit excited about your assignment with Commander Ren and General Hux. You would have to dance for disgusting men and get information from one of them. Even though Kylo said you would come back to the Finalizer with them you felt slightly scared. They could decide that leaving you behind would be better. But you couldn't let your insecurities affect the mission. You had one goal. You were going to focus on It.
You dressed your uniform and under It wore a set of white lingerie. You already put your heels on so you wouldn't have to carry them in a bag. You fixed your hair and put makeup on to not look so tired.

You left your quarters and made your way to the cafeteria to eat something before leaving. You looked at the clock and you had half an hour to eat and get to the hangar in time. You shoved the food in your mouth and saw Kay coming in your direction. He sat in front of you and had a wide eyed look on his face.

"What?" You asked, thinking there was something wrong.

"Wow, you look beautiful." He said, his face blushing. "I mean, not that you don't look beautiful everyday, It's just that you look even more stunning today." You laughed at his nervousness and smiled. A genuine smile.

"Thank you. It's part of the job. To look presentable." You said twitching your mouth. He sighed and kept looking at you like you were a piece of art. You blushed and stared at your food. He was so sweet to you, your heart skipped a beat every time you looked at him. You looked at the clock again and you had to go or you'd be late.

"I gotta go, if I'm late I'll get my head ripped off." He smiled and you glanced at him one more time before turning at the corridor. You arrived at the hangar just in time and no one was there yet. For a second you panicked thinking that something was wrong, but your opinion changed the second you heard the sound of heavy boots hitting the ground. You waited by the ship for him and General Hux, followed by five Stormtroopers.

"General." Hux greeted you and entered the ship, Kylo right by his side. "Commander Ren." He quickly stopped and turned his head to you.

"We're leaving." He said entering the ship. You followed right behind and felt really uncomfortable with all the testosterone that surrounded you. They all sat down as one of the Stormtroopers prepared the ship for take off. You looked around and noticed that there was nowhere for you to sit. "Great." You mumbled to yourself.

"Is there a problem?" Kylo said looking at you, his voice was firm. You cleaned your throat and looked down.

"No Sir." Yes there was, but you didn't want to cause a scene in front of the Stormtroopers and especially Hux. They didn't need to see you melting under Kylo's touch.

"Prepare for take off." The Stormtrooper said, and you grabbed a metal bar near you to hold on. The ship took off and you got out of balance, almost falling. You heard the Stormtrooper near you laugh while looking at you. You didn't really have a good temper by this moment.

"The fuck you're looking at?" You said, clenching your teeth and ready to punch him. You heard General Hux cleaning his throat and you stepped away from the scumbag that was laughing at you.

"I suppose you have a better outfit under that for our meeting." Hux said looking at you from head to toe like you were wearing a trash bag. You rolled your eyes and sighed. You were tired of his shit so why not have some fun during this little trip, right? You took off your shirt to show the lingerie you were wearing under It. By now every single person on that ship had already seen you on your underwear during performances, so It was not that big of a deal. You threw your shirt on him and he had a mischievous look on his face. You could feel their looks locked on your - almost - exposed breast.