40. PUNISH - ✭DENVER✭

If you would've told me a few years back that this is where I'd be I would've told you, you were out of your fucking mind. Firstly, only a handful of people know I'm bisexual due to my profession. Not many men want to grapple with a guy they think grapples with other dudes in a sexual way. If that got out I have a feeling my reputation would be ruined. It had already happened to one other guy I used to fight with, among other things.

Amalio.

It was unfortunate, to say the least, what had happened to him. When he tried to fool around with one of the other guys we fought with the guy completely wigged out. They'd been in the ring together sparring when Amalio had made a move on him. I wouldn't have known had I not been working the bag in front of me with my fists that day. The sounds of yelling and fighting had intensified as I watched Amalio take a brutal beating.

All I'd had to hear were the words faggot and gay, with a handful of other bigoted slurs, to know exactly what had happened. I knew because it'd happened with me. Amalio's outright sexual flirtation was how I'd found myself fucking him in one of the gym showers late one night. I'd rushed into the ring and pulled the guy, Ryan, off of him. Amalio had spit a wad of blood out before looking up at him and calling him a prick. Then he looked at me, pleading with me to defend him, and I didn't.

Fighting was one of the only things I was good at, I couldn't lose that. I couldn't fuck up my reputation by publicly stating the fact that I go both ways. I didn't want to out myself, especially when I was holding back a raging homophobic douche bag.

It's one of the many reasons I related to the man currently bound, hanging by his wrists in front of me; for me. Luke. To get him to come here under this pretense was akin to a worst nightmare for him, I'm sure of it. If I wasn't so confident that not a single person in this place knew me, well, besides one insane asshole, I'd be more than just a little apprehensive too.

I trust Malyssa though. This dark, hellish place that was full of sin was meant for people like the three of us. I'd never really been into this magnitude of BDSM. Yeah, I'm a dominant guy. Yeah, I can boss anyone around and be a dirty prick in the bedroom. I know how to handle both men and women but I never derived much pleasure from the physical torment of a partner.

Luke, on the other hand, seemed to thoroughly enjoy and revel in masochism. Putting his brattish behavior aside, he was the hottest submissive man I'd ever seen. Watching Malyssa take absolute and complete control of him, fucking him while pulling on his collar, was a sight I could watch a million times. The way her eyes would darken and dilate as she watched him cry out in pleasurable pain was the sexiest fucking thing.

She is the sexiest woman I've ever met and will meet. There's no doubt in my mind there's no other woman who could compare. 

That's why, even though we're being watched by a group of strangers with an array of fetishes, I'm completely turned on right now. Create a distraction. That distraction being me manhandling Luke in ways I never had before. I would do whatever that woman wanted because Malyssa had an aura about her that wreaked havoc on my system.

Her dominant personality. Her I-don't-give-a-single-fuck attitude. Her ability to embrace her sexuality and others'. All of it. I fucking adore it all.

And adoring a woman like that is exactly how I'd ended up here.

I cock my hand back again before delivering another blow to Luke's firm, round ass. It's an ass I could fuck all day, nice and plump, perfectly sculpted.

Smack.

Really it's the most handsome thing when being smacked repetitively. The crimson color it was turning because of the blood rushing to the skin reminded me of the blood rushing to specific areas of my body as well.